[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Re:Zeros Mary Sue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: reinhard.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
reinhard.jpg
129 KB, 1280x720
will the world provide him with unlimited dick works blessing to keep him alive? or will felt ride it to death?
>>
>>144123235
He sure will ride Felt
>>
>>144123300
> will
he already did anon
>>
So when does subaru decide to train with him? You'd think he would have taken his offer from the start.
>>
>>144123235
He should be the main character instead of that autist Subaru
>>
>>144123235
He's OP to the extreme, but he is no Mary Sue. Why do people keep misusing the tem?
>>
>>144123235

you cant be a mary sue/gary stu if you're not the mc.
>>
>>144123693
why would you want to train with someone who only got where he is because of having a million blessings that make him invincible
>>
>>144123888
because he has a blessing making training with him super effective anon
>>
>>144123746
And what would the conflic be? He can solo the barrons/apostles, and can probably solo a witch. His power is getting the power he needs to win. I'm more shocked that the nobles even dare to talk back to him considering there's literally nothing stoping him from killing anyone he wants. It's lucky he's a nice guy.
>>
>>144123917
i still doubt subaru would get much out of it. subaru's cursed, he's the opposite of reinhardt
>>
>>144123937
actually, he is going to be the main antagonist.
>>
>>144123973
Training mastery: Can train not only his body, but also other people, to their maximum potential

let me rephrase this: if there is some maximum level of swordsmanship which Mercedes-kun can achieve, he'll be able to reach it with Reinhard's help.
>>
>>144124196
Problem is... it's still low.
>>
>>144124081
I don't think that will work to well, story wise. I can't see any point in him plotting and planning since he's the most OP creature around.
>>
>>144124250
the problem lies within Kia-san, not his teacher. Reinhard's bullshit blessings kind of guarantee that if Zastava-san can achieve some heights in swordsmanship, he'll do so with Reinhards help.

Master Teacher: His students become successful in learning
Training mastery: Can train not only his body, but also other people, to their maximum potential

afterall.
>>
>>144124372
But would that maximum potential be of any real use to Subaru? I think it was established that his gate is just really small and there's no way to improve it. He might get some decent sword fighting skills, but would that really help him against his opponents?
>>
>>144123300
>will ride Felt

Didn't know he was into pegging
>>
File: 1446051285901.jpg (219 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1446051285901.jpg
219 KB, 500x375
>>144124461
Can't read moonrunes but aren't most of Subaru's powers basically given to him by the Witch? The most he could learn would probably be how to be pretty good at swordfighting, leaving him weaker than pretty much every character aside from the muggers in epp 1.
>>
File: filthyanimal.jpg (36 KB, 640x362) Image search: [Google]
filthyanimal.jpg
36 KB, 640x362
>>144123300

Riding mastery: He can ride any animal

oh boy.
>>
>>144124682
Technically he can cast that blinding spell by his own power. But it can't get stronger because of him being a normal human with a small gate.
>>
File: 1468273314380.jpg (30 KB, 400x602) Image search: [Google]
1468273314380.jpg
30 KB, 400x602
For all his overpowered bullshit I'm convinced there is something a little more to Reinhardt.

In fact, I think Reinhardt's probably extremely lonely.

Despite the fact that he has only known Subaru for a few days he seems to insist on the fact that there close friends. In addition he says he friends with Julius, Whom in all reality comes across as introverted when it comes to his good nature.

I think Reinhardt wants to live a normal life with friends, But can't because he was given the title of Sword saint. This is the reason why Puck would announce in a universe where Subaru died that "All he can be is a Hero." This also ties into the fact that Wilhelm broke all contact with him, Even though that is more as a result of him being responsible for Astrea.

Additionally this makes sense if you think about why he would Support Felt. In addition to DFC, She pretty much wants to break apart the social order, Which in turn would probably mean Reinhardt would loose his knighthood. He probably see's this as a way to get out of his responsibility.

And with all this in mind, I'm convinced it's gonna be more suffering if there is ever a Subaru Vs Reinhardt conflict. Subaru ends up gushing how he never intended for things to go this way- While Reinhardt ends up breaking down and admitting how he never wanted to be here in the first place.
>>
>>144125273
>Reinhardt's probably extremely lonely
Of Course he is why do you think he grabbed the latched onto the first not taken girl he ran into.

And of course he grabbed the best pussy game just another of his blessings i guess.
>>
File: 57542149.jpg (214 KB, 750x858) Image search: [Google]
57542149.jpg
214 KB, 750x858
>>144125461
Blessing of Best Girl?
>>
>>144125560

>guarantees to run into, deflorize and marry DFC Dragon Priestess who also happens to be the Best Girl

that's pretty OP.
>>
>>144125856
>deflorize
anon... i have bad news..
>>
>>144126015

I won't believe that she is not as pure and innocent as she looks. Never.
>>
>>144126459
I bet she at least sucked the giants dick
>>
>>144125273
Spoilers say Reinhardt's done some messed up shit and has issues

Think D&D paladin player
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.