[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lol i was getting my dads clothes and ran into the only person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13
File: 23.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>lol i was getting my dads clothes and ran into the only person who has evidence that i'm kira and doesn't know it cause her fiance never mentioned it lmao

man, i used to think death note was so clever
>>
The way Near found Mikami was slightly less retarded if you think about it.
>>
>>144084343
You were 14. It's okay.
>>
LIGHT IS KIRA
>>
>>144084343
Death Note was always style over substance.
>>
>>144086106

Yea l finding him was retarded
>>
>>144084343
Yeah I'm lmaoing my ass off just thinking about it
>>
>conveniently someone who worked with L and trusts him too

hmm
>>
>cop is tailing me because he thinks I'm suspicious
>better kill him

Light was pretty fucking dumb
>>
File: Johan.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Johan.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
do you think this guy would've killed L
>>
>>144084343
Naomi didn't have any evidence that Light was Kira, she just knew that her fiance showed his FBI badge to someone on the bus and that person could have been Kira. It was hardly conclusive.

When L hears that she's disappeared, he comes to a very similar conclusion anyway and narrows his suspects down to the families Ray Penber was investigating. Light didn't do himself any favors by killing her. But then again, the entire anime boils down to Light's hubris being his own downfall.
>>
>>144084343
Worst part is that in the end it was pointless, L figured out Light was Kira anyway. Mostly because Light was a fuckind idiot who let L know he has police intel, thus narrowind down the suspect list to a couple hundred. It was inevitable.
>>
>>144086682
>>144086653
You people are stupid.

Light was trying to get close to L.

He knew his actions was also going to have L get closer to him. That was the whole purpose of their feud. Either one is killed or locked up.
>>
>>144086653
She knew Ray showed his badge to someone on the bus.
Just find out when the crash happened and who Ray was following at that time.
Also, the fact that Kira could kill by other means than heart attacks was also new information.

>>144086895
Light was retarded because he tried to catch L.
>>
>>144086446
no.

but he would be involved in some way.
>>
>>144086895
That only makes it dumber. Why the fuck would Light purposefully let L suspect him?
Not to mention, if that was his plan, why the fuck did he freak out so much when L went to his graduation and revealed his identity?
>>
>>144087009
>Also, the fact that Kira could kill by other means than heart attacks was also new information.
Not sure why that would be that surprising. It's clear that Kira can manipulate people's actions before death, it would stand to reason that he can make them kill themselves by jumping in front of a car by the logic of an outsider.
>>
>>144086370
Wasn't how he died different than most of his murders? That would throw off at least some suspicion unless of course the cop had a 'if i die, interrogate this guy' card hidden somewhere. I think it was a car crash/hit by a car.
>>
All I remember is Light killed a bunch of "corrupt" people, but what sort of future was he trying to build? One where people learned to act a certain way to avoid a mysterious death? I think he killed corrupt politicians and drug lords and stuff, but still, there would no doubt be tons of corrupt people who simply hadn't been found out yet. Light himself probably wasn't completely impartial, as what might seem like corruption to one person might be seen as just by another person. Was he a leftist or a stormtard? Was he trying to be a moderate?
>>
File: fire cheers.gif (312 KB, 400x213) Image search: [Google]
fire cheers.gif
312 KB, 400x213
>>144086036
Near works with insights. He's gathering a lot of information, computing them, making hypothesis, filtering them, then he triggers some emergence within these hypothesis.

Near is a fucking genius, and probably the closest human to the antic Hades.
>>
>>144087329
>>>/pol/
>>
File: NearDice.png (314 KB, 521x360) Image search: [Google]
NearDice.png
314 KB, 521x360
>>144084343
That part was so radical. A good way to prove that kira have barely feels for humans, except his pitiful butcher ass.

Death Note is basically Lucifer winning over Satan. But L wasn't demonic enough.
>>
>>144087305
No, Light killed him while stepping into a train
>>
>>144086895
That only makes Light stupid, because that strategy fucking retarded. There's no reason to confront L. All he has to do is make sure he does nothing to make L narrow him down further from "Japanese High School student", and nobody will ever catch him.
>>
i still chuckle at the swimming lesson
>>
>>144087449
Assuming that Mikami is doing the killing because he had contact with Takada once and is a big Kira supporter is bullshit.

>>144087591
But Lucifer is Satan.
>>
>>144087499
I'm not arguing one side or another, I just wanted to know if Light's personal politics were ever touched on in the show since I don't remember.
>>
live action is going to be so much better.
>>
File: Shin Natsume.jpg (104 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
Shin Natsume.jpg
104 KB, 300x444
>>144087591
>hidden
>smart
>fair
>tactician
>determined
>hating pleb
Anyone hating Near is just as pure as a kitten.

>>144087703
Satan is the shit part of dark souls.

>>144087703
On one part, Near is projecting the spirit of kira to find mikami. Kira likes young people, thinking like him, liking order and seriousness. On the other side, he bet (that's the good play) kira will look for people with his supporters, while mikami doesn't know him so will appear frequently and distinctively on TV.
Near is a fucking genius profiler. He's probably better than L because he add intuition into his reasoning (his Hegel education/influence I guess).
>>
>>144087656
Close enough to getting hit by a car.
>>
>>144087009
>>144087666

You could say that but it was the whole purpose of the show. Are you gonna say you would watch Light kill people for 36 epsiodes straight with no problems?
>>144087120
He freaked out because L showing up infront of him makes a very sticky situation for him to kill him then and made the first direct move at him.
>>
>>144087703
>But Lucifer is Satan.
Wrong.
>>
>>144088099
I would have prefered if Light was caught for reasons other than him purposefully making his enemy's job easier.
A better way of having L discover Light's access to police intel would be if Light had been using it to kill criminals that aren't public knowledge or something.
It just makes Light look stupid if he isn't trying to keep his anonymity as absolute as possible.
>>
>>144088288
You are talking as if L won though.

Light in the end got closer to his enemy and in the end beat him because of it and the resources he had.
>>
>>144088645
Light only won because L was also an idiot.
>>
File: near-wonder.jpg (35 KB, 477x364) Image search: [Google]
near-wonder.jpg
35 KB, 477x364
>>144088288
>to keep his anonymity
It seems you didn't get the whole story.
If light was smart, he'd keep the death note and using it as low as he could.
Instead of that, he looked for massive attention like a bitch on MFC.

Light is brain dead, loving death, and is full of himself. A good satan for sure.
>>
>>144084343
Well it made sense that she was there because her guy died to kira and shit
I mean it is a coincidence that she was there at the exact moment light was there too but
>>
>>144088788
He wanted to be worshiped as a God, yes. But he didn't want anyone to know who he is other than some loyal followers he could control.
>>
>>144088709
Light won because he took advantage of the death note rules and manipulated people and tricked rem in to killing L.

>>144088788
Light just wanted to beat the all so "No.1" detective who directly challenged him.

If he didn't take out L he can't really call himself the God of the new world.
>>
>>144088930
His arrogance was his undoing, if he had not killed the fake L he would have been a lot safer. Also not seeing through that basic trap and giving into childish rage just shows how immature he is.
>>
>>144088925
Yes, he wanted to be a bitch. I'm pretty sure that rich superficial sluts behave like this too.

>>144088930
To be fair, he first thought he'll be a god in few month, everyone being the same and sucking his dick, then he discovered L. The reality was that he got almost fucked by L when he and his retarded gf had death notes.
>>
>>144089026
Meh he was a highschooler who was going through teenage angst. Can't really blame him for falling for that bait. Either way L knew he was in the area anyways due to the people he tested his killings on.
>>
>>144089197
I can however blame him for letting L know he had police intel. That was a calculated move, not a spur of the moment decision based on emotion whose consequences he couldn't forsee.
The Lind L. Tailor move narrowed him down from hundreds of millions of suspects to millions, but the Police intel narrowed him down to hundreds.
>>
>>144084343
Why are there so many deathnote threads lately
like what the fuck?
>>
>>144089517
Probably babies first edgy anime.
>>
>>144089553
U SUCHA HIPSTA ANON
>>
File: 1389536693-Justasplan-o.jpg (293 KB, 649x961) Image search: [Google]
1389536693-Justasplan-o.jpg
293 KB, 649x961
>>144089473
Either way Light got close and L died in the end.

Even when they narrowed it down they couldn't get any concrete evidence on him when they watched him all day and he made it look like the killings were still happening while he's being watched.

Seriously going after L was a huge benefit as it allowe him to kill him and then literally become L and have all access to police resources and do his kira shit.
>>
>>144089773
Light's memory plan was fucking stupid and only worked thanks to luck and things he couldn't have possibly predicted.
>>
death note is tough because you could force someone to have sex with you but then they'd have to die pretty soon after and anyway they'd probably have your genetic material on them so you'd just get caught by L which isn't really worth it

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
>>
>>144089922
Honestly the best thing to do with a death note would be to just be a complete fucking psycho if you have no rime reason or goal it is much harder to catch you.
>>
>>144089829
How? He knows himself more than anyone that he would go and try to investigate Kira with L. He purposely let some retard have the death note and once they capture him he'll get his memories back and be in the clear. He even had fake rules written on it to make sure all suspicion on him was completely gone and that L wouldn't be able to do shit to him.
>>
>>144090005
That's boring.

And let's be honest there is No L in the real world who would be able to find you so easily.
>>
>>144090157
But there are organizations like interpol, and intelligence agencies that would take an interest in a phenomenon like a death note.
>>
>>144086095
Fucking spoil that shit.
>>
>>144090260
Yeah but they wouldn't know what it is though.
>>
What's with all the Death Note threads lately? Is it the same newfag making all of them?
>>
>>144090684
Kek'd hard that 5 years ago everyone was hating Near.
Dumb niggers, all of you (except HiroHiro that I always considered as L (even when not in charge)).
>>
>>144090914
No one likes near.

He's fucking trash and even has the worst theme song
>>
File: 1463788669492.png (63 KB, 201x211) Image search: [Google]
1463788669492.png
63 KB, 201x211
Didn't Light start killing purse snatchers and lazy people near the end?
>>
File: near-phone.jpg (52 KB, 642x358) Image search: [Google]
near-phone.jpg
52 KB, 642x358
>>144090974
I guess his behavior helps him to spot retards.
L had this aura of loving everyone.
>>
File: 1468279555717.gif (57 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1468279555717.gif
57 KB, 320x180
>>144091092
>liking poor knock offs with no unique personality

Mello was the better brother
>>
>>144091066
Yes.

Society is better off without lazy shits and useless thieves.

You are either benefiting society or dead.
>>
If Light hadn't played into L's hands by killing the fake L on the tv in the beginning, it would've been literally impossible to find him. A single person on the entire planet without any hints what so ever.
>>
>>144091359
>random people have died to heart attacks in japan first all who had it suddenly
>>
File: 1468289683563.jpg (4 KB, 80x125) Image search: [Google]
1468289683563.jpg
4 KB, 80x125
>>144086095

DELET THIS
>>
>>144084343
Any keikaku that requires more than 3 things to go right will never work. And since only idiots leave no room for error the real limit is 2.

Light had a lot of plot armor.
>>
>>144090069
So Light predicted that he would be at the scene of Higuchi's arrest, L would let him touch the Death Note for a prolonged period of time during which he could kill Higuchi before he says anything damaging and also making him the notebook's owner so he'll keep his memories?
>>
File: pepe rolling eyes.jpg (38 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
pepe rolling eyes.jpg
38 KB, 640x628
>It's an /A/ nitpicks the most minor adn inconvienient plot holes/flaws of a popular and critically-acclaimed anime thread
meanwhile these are the same fags who praise kyoanus like some sort od mystic entity that can do know wrong
>>
>>144092819
>So Light predicted that he would be at the scene of Higuchi's arrest,

Well yes as he will be the main guy along with L in the investigation and since he is with L he'll know L would want to see the phenomenon directly himself and thus be in the scene.

>L would let him touch the Death Note for a prolonged period of time during which he could kill Higuchi before he says anything damaging and also making him the notebook's owner so he'll keep his memories?

He knows he'll eventually get a hand in the notebook since he was the main guy who was investigating the case and the guy wouldn't be able to say anything damaging as Rem would kill him as it would affect misa too if he said crucial info. He planted a piece of paper in his watch knowing when he gets his memories he'll get the chance to do the killing quick and since he got the rules rewritten in the notebook it would then clear all suspicion on him.
>>
>>144084343
>man, i used to think death note was so clever

they guy has the perfect murder weapon and still gets caught.

how could you think it was clever?
>>
I think you are all retarded.

Death Note ends at episode 25. If you watched anything beyond that, you are a complete retard. It was obviously going to be filler junk. Orphans? Are you serious? Why would you watch once that was announced.

Episode 25 contains the ending. Acknowledging anything beyond that is stupid.
>>
>>144094137
You mean episode 26.

That's when you see Light claiming his victory and killing off the trash and becoming THE L
>>
>>144093411
Kill yourself frog poster, I don't like Kyoani either but randomly assuming people fit into your own strawmen isn't doing anything for anybody.
>>
File: 1467986931744.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1467986931744.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>144093411
>mfw this anon is actually dead right

Most of the people trash talking death note are moeshit junkies, not saying death note is perfect but still ( he is also a tripfaggot, but he is right )
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.