[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was an avid hater of this shit series but after episode 15 everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1468256509282.jpg (209 KB, 1100x1524) Image search: [Google]
1468256509282.jpg
209 KB, 1100x1524
Was an avid hater of this shit series but after episode 15 everything changed. Betelgeuse's insight on Subaru just blew my mind and coupled with that ending, it was nice. Please /a/ tell me this doesn't return to status quo with MC returning to being a full sperg.
>>
>>144079547
>Please /a/ tell me this doesn't return to status quo with MC returning to being a full sperg.
Are you new to anime?
>>
>i watched 15 episodes of this anime that I totally wasn;t enjoying or anything

Just admit you like things and stop TRYING to be cool.
>>
>>144079547
>watching 15 episodes of anime you hate, week after week

Yeah right faggot. You're a conformist moron who tried to fit in with /a/ and finally decided to admit you actually like this thing.

This thing is vastly overrated and doesnt have a single notable thing about it but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets. Although, I understand why people hate it. When the dumb normie/newfag masses overrate something you can't help but start to feel hostile about it.
>>
>>144079862
>>144082863
I like anime, and even watch the shittiest anime there is. Thing is that this anime was pure shit until now.
>>
>>144079547
It was always above average to great, and only contrarian retards trying to fit in will say otherwise. The voiceacting, sound direction, cinematic timing, and directing in general are all great.
>>
File: 1468281630215.jpg (28 KB, 316x317) Image search: [Google]
1468281630215.jpg
28 KB, 316x317
>>144079547
You're such a Tsundere.
>>
>>144083225
I don't care man. I watch anime for fun, and the MC was too much of a sperg for me to handle. It's amazing though how a little of insight on his character changed that.
>>
File: beetlejuice2-02.jpg (75 KB, 600x508) Image search: [Google]
beetlejuice2-02.jpg
75 KB, 600x508
>>144079547
he could have been weirder
>>
>>144083424
>I watch anime for fun
What the fuck?
>>
>>144082978
Literally nothing changed. This episode wasn't in any way worse or better than the others. The only thing that was different about it is the silly, melodramatic ending that's completely out of place and fooled plebes into thinking this episode was special and somehow different from the others.

Personally, I think the episode where Subaru broke down on Emilia's lap was the highlight of the show as that was virtually the only time the audience was given a reason to care about Subaru. And it was also impressive due to fantastic acting from Subaru's VA.
>>
>>144083859
Are you serious? Betelgeuse's speech was the highlight of this series, it shows what Subaru truly is.
>>
>>144083593
I love how animated he was, he would not stop moving.
>>
>>144084009
That's really the point, isn't it? Even how "random" he is makes sense. If you're someone who obsessively refuses to give into sloth, you're going to have to keep doing whatever first comes to mind because the last thing you want to do is stop to think.
>>
File: 1409505568071.gif (113 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
1409505568071.gif
113 KB, 500x369
>MC can go back in time with memories and no ramifications of his actions.
>Doesnt fuck anyone.
How?
>>
>>144083934
It was completely unnecessary. The show made it obvious Subaru is a lowlife scumbag and practically spelled it out for everyone in the episode where he quarreled with Emilia, and you have to be pretty dense if you didn't at least entertain the thought that Subaru was pretending to be mind broken, especially because as Bettle noted, his insanity looked too artificial and sane.
>>
>>144079547
>avid hater
>episode 15
Fuck off.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.