[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saitama is basically the Superman of anime right? Like the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: saitama vs goku vegeta dbz opm.jpg (70 KB, 570x369) Image search: [Google]
saitama vs goku vegeta dbz opm.jpg
70 KB, 570x369
Saitama is basically the Superman of anime right?

Like the strongest invinciblest guy possible right?

Just super OP and doesn't work in the boundaries of natural law or reason.
>>
File: 1434340608259.jpg (110 KB, 700x772) Image search: [Google]
1434340608259.jpg
110 KB, 700x772
>>144070593
Superman isn't even the strongest guy in his universe.

Goku is more of the Superman of anime.
>>
>>144070593
There is no logic to how he got that powerful so his power seems to be the ability to always be stronger than his opponents no matter what so he really is an invincible being.
>>
>>144070669
Well sorry I'm not a fucking comicbook nerd.

Saitama is the strongest guy in w/e he is in then.
>>
well the whole series about him losing all emotion and wishing for a good fight since he is unstoppable, he's able to destroy a galaxy with his punch hence why when he "one punchs" most of his enemies it's a just normal punch. Idk what I'd say about goku but superman is weak in comparison and isn't actually unstoppable since he relies on a power source
>>
File: Et Ca Repha.png (903 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
Et Ca Repha.png
903 KB, 800x599
>>144070593

There are characters literally billions of times stronger.
>>
>>144070669
>FAP

L-lewd
>>
saitama is more of a looney tunes character than classic capeshit

l'm pretty sure his whole gimmick is limitless strength, he has removed his limiter and now there's no stopping that train
>>
Saitama is a parody character.
>>
>>144071472
Her stats are not even maxed let alone break the limit...
>>
>>144071577

Because she's a mid tier Eternal in her setting.

And still has an attack that eats 10 universes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.