[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're tasked with making Chiaotzu relevant. How do you do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x498
You're tasked with making Chiaotzu relevant. How do you do it?
>>
Blow him up again.
>>
You ask the impossible.
>>
>>144059233
>zero replies

it's impossible, although i remember him having some weird powers in dragon ball so maybe if he trained those he could be relevant? like guldo could freeze time. maybe he could even power up tien
>>
>>144059233
Telekinesis strengthening. Becomes the Guldo of the team, weak physically, but makes up for it with actual powers.
>>
>>144059233
he has a huge dick
>>
>>144059233
make him a pokemon
>>
The only way is by also making all the other characters relevant, have them start some heavy training, and get their own unique power ups to compensate for not being saiyan. I actually thought that this is what would happen in super, but nope. They could all just become gods, it would make gods seem common and lose meaning, but I think it would pretty much have to be done.
>>
>>144059233

Make him an Android.
>>
He's actually the great great lost grandson of the king of everything.
>>
make him a trap or loli.
>>
Chiaotzu gets better telepathy and simply having power level over 9000 won't protect you from it.
>>
Step 1: Make him immortal.

Step 2: His entire style of fighting is now mind-gaming his opponent into the perfect suicide bomb scenario.

Step 3: It's called Dragon Bomb Z
>>
>>144059233
Make him and Iphone
>>
>>144061156
I like this.
>>
File: 1429053770614.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1429053770614.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
>>144059233
give him some mental powers that dont rely on physical prowess. Let him teliport his opponent at will, blank out their mind, or alter their perception of reality
>>
focus the series on the crane hermit instead of the turtle one
>>
Chiaotzu can transfer a Kaioken (or similar powerup) to someone he has line of sight on. He is capable of hiding his presence, but when he charges a buff, he is noticed easily by a huge beam of light/energy. Said powerup is akin to Goku going Super Saiyan the first time; whoever he buffs becomes fucking strong for a short time.

He has a limit of once per month, and an asspull lets him do it one more time at the severe risk of dying in the process.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.