[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What about Hikaru caused the two most important women in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ep-36.png (471 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
ep-36.png
471 KB, 700x525
What about Hikaru caused the two most important women in the universe to fall in love with him? What did they see in him?
>>
Firstly he saved both of her lives. He was really kind to the people he cared for (i.e. Focker) and would put effort to what he does (at first flying and then piloting for the U.N. Spacy). The situations they were going through maybe gave Misa and Minmay a feeling of being safe and protected with him because of the courage he would show. And actually he was kind of handsome.

Btw Misa best girl.
>>
>>144062486
being a dashing ace pilot and one of the protectors of a mech with an entire city in it doesn't hurt either.
>>
>>144057938
Minmay got rekt'd
>>
>Hikaru cheats on Misa with Minmay onboard the Megaroad-01
>Misa decides to crash Megaroad-01 into a black hole
>>
I doubt Minmay even loved him, by the time she broke up with Kaifun she went with the guy who was always there for her and that was it, series-wise.
>>
>>144057938
he wasn't even the best pilot around, he was just very, very lucky

I don't get it
>>
>>144065881
If they ever decide to show what happened to the Megaroad I wouldn't be surprised if something like this was what made it drop off the radar considering Hikaru's seiyuu supposedly killed himself because of Mari Ijima.
>>
>Minmay got destroyed even after being front and center all the time

Now watching Delta and Freyja is on the same boat.
>>
>>144057938
I keep wondering the same about Alto while watching Frontier.
>>
>>144067295
Ranka is a brocon who fell for the first older guy who paid her attention and Sheryl fell for Alto back when he danced.
>>
Proximity, suspension bridge effect, and a lack of better options onboard the Macross after Kaifun turned out to be a dud.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.