[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time Travel Shoujo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: aaaa.png (1 MB, 1024x818) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.png
1 MB, 1024x818
Is anyone watching it?
I like time travel shenanings but this is just bait

Everyone speaks japanese in the past?
No cultural shock?

>Eletricity and magnetism
>Tesla don't even show up.
>>
It's magic, they ain't got to explain shit
>>
That is an incredibly weak complaint.
>>
William Gilbert is too moe for me
>>
>anime about time travel and science
>8 minutes of talking about cakes
>then someone dies

This is not what I signed up for.
>>
File: 1460955228669.jpg (39 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1460955228669.jpg
39 KB, 500x363
>>144042414
the fuck?
>>
>>144041754
Tesla is a meme at this point.
>>
File: 1454334953007.jpg (81 KB, 574x596) Image search: [Google]
1454334953007.jpg
81 KB, 574x596
I just hope that funi doesn't fuck up the rest of the episodes as bad as they did with the first one.
>>
>>144041754
They've addressed your first point. William Gilbert commends her for her fluent English, which confuses her because from her perspective they've been speaking Japanese the whole time. There is almost certainly going to be an explanation about how the time travel device has a translator.
>>
really? this is what bothers you?
>>
Yeah, how dare they leave out Tesla. Everyone knows that Tesla was such a brilliant genius prodigy who built his own secret time machine and went to the past to teach people science like the selfless philanthropist he was. Not like that hack Edison, right?
>>
I'll watch it if someone edits Funi's subs.
>>
File: gilbert.jpg (250 KB, 1173x992) Image search: [Google]
gilbert.jpg
250 KB, 1173x992
>animated by WAO
literally who?
>>
Good effort, Funi.
>>
Edison was a hack fraud who stole Tesla's ideas.
>>
>>144051515
And his subordinates' ideas.
Suddenly all those comparisons of him with Steve Jobs make sense
>>
>>144045142
Well you see the Tardis does this thing where it translates your speech and the speech of others into a language you understand so they aren't all actually speaking with a Yorkshire accent.

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Translation_circuit

otherwise refer to

>>144045142
>>
I like the time travel music sequence. Also kinda weird hearing Toyasaki voice a MC in like, forever?
>>
What the fuck is this trying to be? Some comedy/educational anime or is it trying to be super serious, time travel story?
I don't understand...
>>
I downloaded it as my "practice japanese by not using subs" of the season. Am I going to regret that?
>>
>>144053112
The animation looks like it was tailored for kids anime, so probably the former
>>
File: karin_2.jpg (204 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
karin_2.jpg
204 KB, 1024x768
The character designs look like they belong in the early 2000's. I fucking love it.
>>
>>144053112
It's trying to teach kids about how magnets work in the context of a story instead of a boring lecture.
>>
>>144053845
Speaking of things that should go back in the time machine to where they came from.
>>
>>144041754
>cheaply animated Bill & Ted with cute girls
This is gonna be so bad it's good, a future Master Of Martial Hearts
>>
Is this the nip equivalent of Magic School Bus?
>>
>>144057964
Closer to Horrible Histories I think.
>>
>>144041754
>>144042414
>>144053112
>not what I signed up for
>...
>this is just bait
The hell does that even mean? It's obviously a kids' show, I don't see why you need to set high expectations for scientific rigor and accuracy. Why don't you do some research yourself if you're gonna be watching science shit.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.