[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Berserk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: zodd.jpg (290 KB, 1658x762) Image search: [Google]
zodd.jpg
290 KB, 1658x762
I started reading Berserk today for the first time. I'm now at chapter 27.

>Guts and Griffith are bros for life, I could read their adventures forever
>Griffith has this dream of becoming the king but he's actually pretty humble and takes care of his soldiers
>Casca bitches too much
>Guts Is actually pretty deep character undearneath all that muscle
>Art is amazing
>Well done gory scenes that aren't there just for the sake of edginess

I love this already, what am I in for /a/ ?
>>
>>143979953
Griffith ruins everything.
>>
>>143979953
Lolis, unicorns and le funny pirates
>>
>>143979953
Griffith goes through an emotional crisis after Guts has enough of his shit, becomes a demon lord and rapes Casca, who then becomes a retard. Guts gets a little pissed, and goes on an 8 year boat journey to smoke some pot with wizards who live in an insivible island.
>>
File: 1450656757803.png (620 KB, 548x800) Image search: [Google]
1450656757803.png
620 KB, 548x800
Are you a masochist who loves the feeling of getting spoiled? Get out if you're not.
>>
>>143979953
I thought berserk started with the black swordsman ark?
>>
>>143980101
Pretty accurate, actually
>>
Casca did nothing wrong, Griffith was a mistake, Guts needs some sleep.
>>
>>143979953
loli tits and vag
>>
>>143979953
Weird shit, violent shit, moe shit, pira....trader shit.

>>143980045
>pirates
They are traders. That was in the past.
>>
>>143979953
it all comes tumbling down
did you miss the first several chapters or what
>>
>>143980333
I'm now convinced by your words that squiddy-jack-sparrow was a totally necessary character
>>
>>143979953
Keep reading, don't post or look on here, or IT will be spoiled you'll know IT is happening when you see it. After that a lot of Berserk is still to go but its safe browsing here
>>
Lucine "elfs" are actually children turned into evil bees
>>
>>143979953
Felt the same way at first but it goes downhill quite a bit.
>>
>>143979953
So is Zodd red or black? Also, why didn't he just attach his horn back?
>>
>>143980797
Also wondering about this. He reattached his arm after that one fight, why couldn't he do the same with the horn?
>>
>>143979953
caska get insane forever
everyone die others that caska and guts
griffin kill everyone and become god

you are welcome anon
>>
>>143980251
This
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.