[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the japs insist on naming characters with these stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: alderamin.jpg (202 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
alderamin.jpg
202 KB, 1280x800
Why do the japs insist on naming characters with these stupid long ass names when they can't pronounce them for shit?
>>
Why do you watch a show that you can't understand without someone typing text all over it?
>>
>>143915707
Have you seen Legend of the Galactic Heroes?

Because the author sure did.
>>
Probably the same way we make fun of weird European names. Like Bjørn Kryzlêvt Haüßerzœzzle
>>
Will this be good?
Would it be about war strategy and tactic?

I am hoping it doesnt turn into a haremshit by the next episode.
>>
>>143915910
There will be 2 or 3 episodes about they are in school then they all left the school(second half of volume 1 is school arc, but only this part).
>>
>>143915707
Because it's an adaptation of a written medium, retard.

Also they most likely don't give a fuck about the "proper" pronunciation in the first place.
>>
>>143915796
I can totally pronounce that
>>
>>143915707
because it's written and watched by autistic dumbfucks.
>>
>>143915707
I felt the same, but it's okay because shes cute
>>
>>143915910
I can't handle the fact nobody in the military ever wears hats or helmets. Fucking nips I swear three quarters of military series the army doesn't wear any headgear.
>>
>>143915707
clearly to make fun of murricans that can only call name of 3 or 4 letters?
>>
>>143916478
Yeah, because writing that many character in katakana surely doesn't look like a mess.
シャミーユ・キトラ・カトヴァンマニニク.
>>143917851
I'm not even American, but English has way more phonemes than Japanese, so you are a retard.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.