[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong with the anime? It was aggressively mediocre,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: img000010.png (1 MB, 1761x1400) Image search: [Google]
img000010.png
1 MB, 1761x1400
What went wrong with the anime? It was aggressively mediocre, from what I remember.
>>
>>143881732
It was produced with the feel of a harem instead of a wacky slapstick comedy.
>>
Never have I seen hype killed by anime so much.

This used to have daily threads months before the anime even was announced and now we barely get a thread a month.
>>
The voices were better in the manga
>>
File: 1431599030101.png (25 KB, 320x219) Image search: [Google]
1431599030101.png
25 KB, 320x219
>>143881879
That's not true, there is weekly threads for this.
Ever since the first screen shot everyone knew the anime wouldn't be good, there was no hype for the anime to begin with.
>>
Uow~
>>
Why is dumpire such a cutie? Is it her fangs, maybe her wide smile?
>>
>>143881732

Problems:

Adapting the worst parts of the manga, when it was still finding its feet. Should have sped through the early chapters.

Manga relies on very fast paced jokes that build up on each other. Anime padded this material and it massively diminished the effect.

The expressions of the manga are god tier, the bland art of the anime couldn't capture them.
>>
File: last laugh.png (121 KB, 511x573) Image search: [Google]
last laugh.png
121 KB, 511x573
>>143883820
this
the funniest recurring jokes weren't even introduced back then, Mikan still had that shitty fake personality and in general the manga had a very slow start
but oh boy did it pick up the pace, my favourite reaction face goldmine

only thing that bothers me is how they almost completely dropped the whole premise of Kuromine being an easy to read simpleton, he's surrounded by such bwakas it's barely noticeable
>>
>>143881879
Huh? Nothing really changed from what I've seen.

People were calling the anime shit the moment it was first shown. It changed nothing.
>>
>>143881732
should have focused introducing dumpire & eromine, then limited introducing the primary cast to 1-2 episodes. also should have been 26 episodes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.