[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of being a Gal if the character isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
What's the point of being a Gal if the character isn't a slut?
>>
the disparity between her appearance and actual celibacy is charming
>>
To be pure instead.
>>
>>143859843
Look up gap moe you uncultured swine
>>
>>143859843
To defy stereotypes.
>>
File: 1452278914360.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452278914360.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
>>143859843
Gap moe
>>
More like so that otaku can have a character that is physically appealing to them but at the same time satisfy their need for female purity.
>>
>>143859843
Yeah, I love gyarus because they're slut. I don't need this phony fake ass bitch "gap moe".
>>
It's the joke her character is based on, she's the little sister of a slut gal who dresses up like her big sister without knowing what her big sister does.
>>
>>143860012
Isn't her older sister dating otako's brother?
>>
>>143859999
Your quads cant overshadow the fact that you are totally wrong.
>>
>>143860061
I prefer slut gyaru as well, wouldn't the gap moe be better if the girl was originally a slut, then becomes pure through the power of love?
Then she is mindbroken by the power of cocks
>>
>>143860104
Only if she has a boyfriend and is mindbroken by someone who is not her boyfriend. That's gap moe.
>>
>>143860173
No, that's netorare.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXYMBEW3D9s

Personally, I find the idea of being her last true love more appealing than being her first pure love, which is why sluts are preferable, it means they tried to look for love and has given up only to find it later.
>>
>>143859843
To teach you a lesson that you can't always judge a book by its cover. This, of course, goes over every nerd's head and they just complain about her not being slutty enough or they complain about the "she's not a slut" complainers because muh purity.
>>
>>143860266
Gyaruko manga is just about gap moe, there's no point in arguing muh sluts or muh purity.

Hajimete no Gal on the other hand makes the MC look like a massive douchebag because the gal slowly grows interest while the guy just makes huge assumptions and set his goal on having sex with her, disregarding her as an actual person.
>>
>>143860383
>Hajimete no Gal
I don't like shoujo.
>>
>>143861001
it's not shoujo
>>
>>143859843
What would be the point of her being a slut? She won't sock your cuck either way.
>>
File: kys.jpg (79 KB, 849x601) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
79 KB, 849x601
>>143859843
because actual gyarus aren't sluts
>>
>>143861490
>implying
>>
>>143861635
Gyarus are like western girl and westerners aren't sluts.
>>
>>143862235
Ahahahahahahahah
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.