[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a thread about Blue Gender?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 64641.jpg (36 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
64641.jpg
36 KB, 225x350
Can we have a thread about Blue Gender?
>>
it was alright
don't mess with nature man
>>
>>143858985
No sir, I don't like it.
>>
>>143859021
It was the last good anime of the 90's

>>143859214
Why not? Marlene is a cute!
>>
>>143859257
Couldn't stand the MC for more than 1-2 episodes, even if freaking out a lot was understandable in his situation.

Also, I didn't like Marlene's name or hair.
>>
>>143859450
>Also, I didn't like Marlene's name or hair.

What are you, gay?
>>
>>143858985
I can't help but smile every time I remember that one scene from the last episode, at the insert song end. Good stuff
>>
Yes. Follow the ass.
>>
Yeah, rip.
It was pretty nice ride.
The main theme and story is nicely done, being mature and grim. Unlike some shit with giants attacking walls.
>>
>>143858985
Could have been good if they'd kept it like it was at the beginning, but they didn't and it wasn't. That's what happens when you slap Takahashi on as "chief director" instead of actually giving him creative control.
>>
The space orgy stuff was nice, the rest not so much
>>
>>143858985
I liked it
8.5/10
>>
whatever happened to the village slut he banged?
>>
>>143861245
Everyone died.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.