[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his problem? Was it autism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Satou.jpg (19 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
Satou.jpg
19 KB, 704x400
What was his problem? Was it autism?
>>
No, autism is a very different thing from what he had.

He just suffers from crushing social anxiety, which then spiraled into many other disorders which fed into each other.
>>
>>143852065
Bad parenting just like the rest of the NEETs here.
>>
>>143852065
Social anxiety obviously, and hallucinations from drugs.
They don't show that he takes drugs in the anime for some reason. It was only in the novel, and the manga.
>>
>>143852065
He's more like a schizoid
>>
>>143852065

Social anxiety, poor parenting, drug abuse, and a lack of motivation which was enabled by others.
>>
>>143852679
>>143857265
>poor parenting
Is this a meme or just a LN thing?
>>
>>143852065
Stuck in a shit series
>>
Social anxiety, drug addiction, and enabling parents that supported his lifestyle for too long. Misaki didn't help shit, he only gets off his ass when the threat of losing his home and starving comes about.
>>
>>143857305
His parents were paying for him to live by himself. Satou certainly bares the bulk of the blame, but his parents were the ones that let him scrape by as a neet for as long as he did.
>>
>>143857305

His parents helped enable his lifestyle.
>>
>>143857612
>>143857659
>enabling
Weren't they unaware that he was NEET?
>>
ASHITA WA TABUN DAIJOUBU
>>
Extreme social anxiety and laziness. Depression comes afterwards. I would know
>>
File: NHK_c023p026_027.png (527 KB, 2104x1508) Image search: [Google]
NHK_c023p026_027.png
527 KB, 2104x1508
>>143857700
I don't remember it being mentioned in the book, but they had to have at least known he'd dropped out of college and had no real income. In the manga version they make him move back in for a while.
>>
>>143857700

Watch the episode again where his mom visits.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.