[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm still mad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 18
File: aldnoah-zero_.jpg (87 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
aldnoah-zero_.jpg
87 KB, 600x400
I'm still mad
>>
slaine did nothing wrong
>>
>>143837272
>>143837504
How sad is it that so many newshits got into this and won't let go?
>>
I wonder what happened with Eggs
Is he now considered a war hero?, since he basically did everything in this series
>>
>>143837272
Guista was such a disappointment
>>
>>143837637
By what definition?
>>
I still watch the openings because of how enjoyable they were.
>>
>>143837622
Eh eggs was more of a piece of hardware than a person
>>
>>143837747
You are one sad motherfucker
>>
>>143837272
Why are people mad? I just watched this a few weeks ago.
>>
>>143837272
Slaine had one of the most delicious male character designs in recent memory.
>>
>>143837747
Inaho pulling shit out of his ass was the only reason I finished it desu
>>
Absolute shit show. No need to be mad about it. It's in the trash.
>>
File: 46092742_p0.jpg (196 KB, 500x672) Image search: [Google]
46092742_p0.jpg
196 KB, 500x672
>>143837933
true
>>
>>143837998
This.
>>
>>143837747
>literally who also happens to be able to resolve the entire plot
>>
>>143837272
Time heals all pain
>>
>>143838156
All he managed to do is beat up one guy and the princess decided to marry him.
>>
>>143837995
Why?
>>
File: 1411385683712.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1411385683712.gif
2 MB, 480x270
How season 1 should have ended.
>>
>S3 with Punished "Venom" Eggs and Slaine Miller- A Visionary Robbed of His Waifu never
>>
>>143838289
He's retarded?
>>
>>143838427
Inaho was never much of a leader
>>
>>143837504
slaine?
>>
File: 48479110_p0.png (809 KB, 750x1060) Image search: [Google]
48479110_p0.png
809 KB, 750x1060
>>143838145
Very true. I really liked how his character progressed.
>>
>>143838698
SLAINE?
>>
>>143838289
Who knows. Sawano's tracks with Inaho destroying things with ease gives me a strange satisfaction
>>
S3 when?
>>
>>143838235
What about chronic pain?
>>
>>143837272

You can find this worthwhile thread about a show that finished over a year ago on /m/ too and be mad along with them as well
>>
Did the Butcher ever receive any criticism about his role in this disaster? I know he only wrote the first three eps and the scenario.
>>
>>143840502
Aoki said in an interview they stayed close to Butcher's original outline, the outline included hime ditching Slaine and Inaho in ep23. Butcher just tried to get the fuck away from it at some point. His original version would have had different personalities for the characters (Aoki is the one responsible for that here) and one could argue that his writing would have improved that outline, but we can only speculate. In any case, he distanced himself from it quickly and I don't remember people connecting it to him much after the reveal that he only wrote 3 episodes.
>>
I literally just finished the second season. What a fucking disaster. I'm glad I was busy and left here just before it aired, I would've killed myself.
>>
>>143838427
These fucking cuckolds. THIS is how it ends?
>>
File: 1460993745387.png (93 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460993745387.png
93 KB, 600x600
>>143840810
Hime was a ravenous pupil stealing hoe, Orange and Bat are better off with their current Lima-Stockholm relationship.
>>
>>143840668
Don't know why people tried to defend him. Its not like all of his ideas have to be good.

From what people claimed the differences in characters were supposed to be there wasn't much improvement.

>>143840810
Why would you call two men who dodged a bullet cucks?
>>
File: 1458239599750.png (266 KB, 373x358) Image search: [Google]
1458239599750.png
266 KB, 373x358
On the plus side Aoki hasn't gotten any more work since this piece of garbage.
>>
>>143841003
My biggest problem is the small time gap the Martians were away from Earth. I guess I can kinda buy that "divine power" makes you think you're a superior race, but Saaz not knowing about chicken cracked me up. There are too many inconsistencies in their knowledge about Earth.
>>
>>143838320
but that is how season 1 ended
>>
>>143841050
He directed an episode of that cake detective anime. It was shit.
>>
>>143841003
The issue wasn't just the personality of the characters but how the characters were used. Did we really need the entire cast coming back from the dead multiple times? Did anyone want the entire Earth cast except for eggs being entirely incompetent? Did anyone actually like how all of eggs' plans succeeded without a hitch and how he went undefeated over the whole series?

Urobochi is hit or miss at the best of times, but he's definitely less of a hack than the people who were in charge of A/Z--the second part especially.
>>
File: Volume6BookletEng.jpg (355 KB, 714x980) Image search: [Google]
Volume6BookletEng.jpg
355 KB, 714x980
>>143841212
So many people liked the Mars bros, it's a shame so many of them were monster of the week. I can't believe they threw all of Egg's personality into side materials. Iirc in the short Kaizuka backstory novel he traps some kids who bullied him (and Yuki?) and throws rocks at them until one is seriously hurt. I preferred Slaine and his side much more, but they should have shown Inaho's flawed side and given the others more spotlight. Like Marito in that Femieanne episode, he deserved some character progress in that one.
>>
>>143841382
>he traps some kids who bullied him and throws rocks at them until one is seriously hurt
Because they threatened to throw rocks at Yuki from the upper floor until she was hurt enough to make him cry. He did it to protect her.
>>
Why did Inaho take Hime's marriage announcement so lightly? That's what confuses me the most. Didn't he decide he wanted to be with her or some shit? Wasn't that mainly the point of the season 1 ending?
>>
>>143841462
Ah yes, I remember it now. I still think showing him in a dangerous but very protective light would have been interesting. The anime tried to do it, but it didn't seem serious enough.
>>
>>143841083
Background doesn't make much sense. Don't know whose fault that is.

>>143841212
>Did we really need the entire cast coming back from the dead multiple times?

No need to exaggerate, none of the characters shot in episode 12 dying was a major disappointment, but without the shooting it would have just been boring and Aoki tried to follow the plot.

>Did anyone want the entire Earth cast except for eggs being entirely incompetent?
That also happened in the first 3 episodes, probably more than the rest of the show.

>Did anyone actually like how all of eggs' plans succeeded without a hitch and how he went undefeated over the whole series?
Some people said they did, but I thought it was retarded.

He was forced back when Slaine sent in the three counts the first time.

>Urobochi is hit or miss at the best of times, but he's definitely less of a hack than the people who were in charge of A/Z--the second part especially.
Not really it was his idea.
>>
>>143841515
>Didn't he decide he wanted to be with her
No. He wanted to protect her, not hog her to himself. He respected her will and only took action when her plans backfired.
>>
>>143841515
It was never really confirmed that Inaho was in love with Hime, iirc
>>
>>143841711
Only characters with explicit romantic feelings were Inko and Lemrina.
>>
>>143841704
>He wanted to protect her, not hog her to himself. He respected her will and only took action when her plans backfired.
Not related to your post entirely, but I feel like people have the wrong opinion of Slaine when it comes to this. He was the same and wanted to protect her, but he firmly believed that her plans would backfire (realistically the peace makes no sense) and wanted to stop her. If some of the counts planned to assassinate her and they almost conquered Earth at that point, the chances of her plan working weren't that optimal.
>>
>>143841382
>it's a shame so many of them were monster of the week
More like monster of the weak
>>
>>143842020
Slain plan was the most logical, get the earth and begin everything from 0. He just surrended because hime got bullshit support out of nowhere.

Im more mad for the whole no problem peace ending though (and getting slain be the one at fault for everything)
>>
I feel like the main character of the new gundam was kind of a shot at eggs, same sort of calm and collected but they actually do shit with him being like that instead of just being eggs
>>
>>143842385

They are both from the same scriptwriter but wanted a different angle. Inaho had his sister, Mika never had a blood relative as support

Alternative reality idea: Inaho with living parents, will he be less autistic with at least a father figure?
>>
>>143842664
>They are both from the same scriptwriter
That is not right at all, aldnoah zero was written by someone completely different than IBO which was mainly written by mari okada and sometimes obari, aldnoah was made by the literal boku no pico guy who also wrote FMA 2003
>>
I wonder what's Aoki is working on right now.
>>
File: 1406406022718.jpg (121 KB, 746x600) Image search: [Google]
1406406022718.jpg
121 KB, 746x600
>>143837272
I'm not. Best boys ended up together, princesses got BTFO or sold into sexual slavery to new royal masters and the Patriarchy endures. Any series where useless sluts lose out is AOTS.
>>
>>143840668
A lot of things in the production don't make sense.

If he created the episodes outline then he should be credited with series composition but he wasn't. Boku no pico guy did and had control of what generally happens in every episode.

What happened to Urobuchi's original idea of a monster movie with robots?

How could he write the outline of what happened in the series without creating any of the characters?

Why did he leave production in the first place? He created all the background material, why wouldn't he finish his job? Also why did Iwakami leave when butch did and replaced by a qt producer?

Why would he create the setting, have a different guy create the series outline and even another create the characters so he could write 3 episodes?
>>
>>143842020
>He was the same
Not really. The only thing they have in common is both wanting her to be safe but everything else was the opposite, mainly when it comes to the concept of her own will and freedom. Inaho let her have her way while supporting her and respecting her wishes. For instance, he let her invade Saazbaum's castle and deactivate the drive from the inside, something that put her life on the line but was the result of her own decision. Instead of stopping her, Inaho came up with a plan to back her up. Slaine on the other hand wanted to protect her so much he was willing to lock her in a cage for eternity if that was what it took to keep her safe. You can argue that Slaine wasn't entirely in the wrong in being afraid because she was a target, but with her being the leader that sort of comes with the job. Inaho also feared for her life but it's her own decision to make, just like it was his sister's decision to enlist, or his own decision to continue in the army as well. It's not exactly the same as when you see a friend doing something terribly wrong, force them to stop and then they thank you later - the princess is a political figure in a war zone, you can't lock her in a room until the war is over and expect her to thank you for saving her life afterwards, just like you can't stop a sibling, parent or friend from going out and doing their job if it's one that puts their life on the line. In the end when it comes to Slaine and the princess, he was only being selfish because he couldn't deal with the thought of losing her again.
>>
>>143840810
Very satisfying, in my opinion.
>>
>>143843593
> For instance, he let her invade Saazbaum's castle and deactivate the drive from the inside, something that put her life on the line but was the result of her own decision.
Inaho wasn't obsessed with Asshime at that point, his real obession started in the 2nd season.
>>
Q: Will Slainefags ever recover?
A: No, not ever.
>>
>>143843525
It makes sense, people are just misinformed and love spreading gossip.

Butcher only came up with the very basic concept that Aoki and Boku no pico reshaped. People like to credit Butcher because his name grabs attention but his involvement was limited to giving out ideas for the initial setting. The confusion comes from him writing the first three scripts but that was kind of an additional job more than anything. He himself admitted he wasn't familiar with the characters, so scriptwriting those episodes was no different than him writing scripts for a random show he has no connection with. The only character he came up with when giving out his ideas was Slaine and he was literally Lelouch before Aoki turned him into what he is now.
>>
File: Ned_Flanders's_smile.jpg (346 KB, 1700x956) Image search: [Google]
Ned_Flanders's_smile.jpg
346 KB, 1700x956
>>143844330
>people are just misinformed and love spreading gossip.
>The only character he came up with when giving out his ideas was Slaine
>>
>>143840668

I wonder how quickly he ducks out of Thunderbolt Fantasy if things go south quickly there too. He's one of those VN writer types whose entire image and marketability revolves around a perceived cult of infallibility after all
>>
>>143844257
That goes beyond the point. Even now she's traveling around the world arguing with angry Martians while risking her life and he isn't stopping her.
>>
File: 1436140878863.gif (2 MB, 320x228) Image search: [Google]
1436140878863.gif
2 MB, 320x228
>>143843593
>>
>>143844423
It's in one of the Newtype's interviews with Aoki and the voice actors. The one with blue pages.
>>
>>143841050

Its funny how fast the marketing for that guy went from esteemed up coming director after Fate to non-existent following Aldnoah
>>
>>143844521
Long time no see but /m/ is the other way.
>>
>>143842020
>He was the same and wanted to protect her, but he firmly believed that her plans would backfire (realistically the peace makes no sense) and wanted to stop her. If some of the counts planned to assassinate her and they almost conquered Earth at that point, the chances of her plan working weren't that optimal.
Which is why the ending was so stupid at that point.
>>
>>143844330
I'm pretty sure butch was supposed to write all the episodes, Iwakami reached out to him and Aoki in the same way he did before with Madoka, the production seem to follow the example of madoka, even relying on character designs that contrasts with butch's style of writing.
>>
File: adachi bored.png (384 KB, 1325x1990) Image search: [Google]
adachi bored.png
384 KB, 1325x1990
I watched season, thought it was "alright", never went back.
Then I heard that both Inaho and the princess were actually alive and I instantly decided that I'd made the right decision.
>>
>>143844761
I got the impression Butcher backed off shortly afterwards because he was busy with something else. He was absent from most of the production.
>>
>>143843525
Very basic outline and following it was half of the problem with the series.
>>
>>143845053
He probably backed off because they had a different idea of what to do with the show, it's the only thing that explains Iwakami backing off too.

Urobuchi is always busy, he was already planning the puppet thing when Gaim wasn't even finished.
>>
Remember how Slaine's father was supposed to be a super important figure and was NEVER ACTUALLY SPOKEN OF IN TERMS OF HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS

This show cucked me almost as hard as it cucked the two protagonists
>>
>>143837272

Enjoyable ending had it ended with season 1.
>>
>>143845336
Cool Story Bro
>>
>>143837679
The second opening convinced me to give the second season a go. It was misleading.
>>
File: 1467671613271.png (32 KB, 630x226) Image search: [Google]
1467671613271.png
32 KB, 630x226
>>143845458
>Nothing resolved
>Shit season wasted
>enjoyable
>>
>>143845550
Wow...you're fucking stupid
>>
>>143845621
Everybody, but Slaine was dead.

Any details about the setting never helped with enjoyment.
>>
>>143845368
It was in the last episode.
>>
>>143845550
>main robots torn in half
>Inaho longing for princess he never meets again
>Slaine conflicted turning his back on her
>caged sad Lemons
>puffy Dorito
>irrelevant characters in the background
>forced rivalry battle
>robots in space
>fabulous Martians
>Sauce sleeping forever
>Slaine and Inaho falling into Earth's orbit

Unless you were expecting Slaine and Inaho naked newtypes, I'd say you got everything the OP promised.
>>
>slaine gets his princess taken away

I wasn't that mad since the panty and stocking ending.
>>
>>143845773
What? Really? I remember him being name dropped throughout the series but nothing about his importance
I should stop watching finales drunk. Do you remember his significance?
>>
>>143845658
>>143845833
I guess it just looked better? It was a nice opening. Honestly, I was "fine" with the second season until the last two episodes.
>>
>>143837504
>>143837272

I love that ending for thoroughly breaking the spirits of every slainefugo who was delusional enough to expect him to have a good end.
>>
>>143841050
To be fair there has always been a large time frame between Aoki's shows and he has stated he's working on a new show last year. And he hasn't even done that much so I never got why he's considered a big deal.
>>
>>143846112
He was working on making Aldnoah drives work without the royalty.

He also saved Saazbaum.

It was during the part where they were shitting on Slaine for starting the war in the exposition.

Ironically they were calling the father benevolent, but if you notice him being friends with Saazbaum and trying to get rid of what kept the royalty in power makes it seem like he was a bit of a revolutionary himself.

>I should stop watching finales drunk.
I watched the last two episodes with a friend.

Me and a friend turned it into a drinking game for the last 3 episodes he drank when Inaho was autistic.
>>
>>143837272
>Aldnoah Zero

More like Cucknoah Zero amirite?
>>
Literally the worst show in the past 20 years. Slaine was a hero, everybody else was fucking retarded. and that onii-sama tier bullshit was horrible
>>
>>143842020
>but he firmly believed that her plans would backfire (realistically the peace makes no sense) and wanted to stop her.
We don't see him ever say or even think this. If the show actually showed him attempting negotiations and failing I could buy it, but he doesn't. He does a load of shit she would disapprove of and when she wakes up doesn't even want to tell her the truth and hides her away and when she does ask him what he's trying to do he does it in an ambiguous as fuck way.
>>
>>143846653
He was a zero. He accomplished fuck all.
>>
>>143846691
>He does a load of shit she would disapprove of and when she wakes up doesn't even want to tell her the truth and hides her away and when she does ask him what he's trying to do he does it in an ambiguous as fuck way.
Doesn't help her case that she TRICKED HIM AND PULLED A GUN ON HIM like a true friend would, hell her concern wasn't even about the shit you brought up she just wanted him to stop something he was powerless to do.
>>
>>143846691
>We don't see him ever say or even think this. If the show actually showed him attempting negotiations and failing I could buy it
First thing that happened after he contacted them the first time was get shot down.

Every scene in S1 with the orbital knights showed that they wanted to fight. Only one orbital knight who was actually fighting in the show was against the war.

>He does a load of shit she would disapprove of
He was just doing his job until he made earthspace and before that it was her grandfather in charge.

>when she does ask him what he's trying to do he does it in an ambiguous as fuck way.
He was pretty clear he wanted to win the war.
>>
>>143837272
I wish Slaine had at least been half as competent as Char.
He was fun to watch but beyond starting the coup he couldn't do much because "muh asseylum"
>>
>>143846981
The show never gave me the impression they were anything close to being "true friends". She was a princess and he was her servant, they aren't not school pals taking about something trivial. We barely see much of their relationship beyond him being her tutor.

And you are mentioning something that happened AFTER she calmly asked what the fuck he was doing.

>he was powerless to do.
And we see no attempt of this or even a thought in regard to it by him so I don't buy it.
>>
>>143847166
He wasn't close to being as competent as any Char and it's not like it's even that difficult. And he was boring as fuck.
>>
>>143847166
>I wish Slaine had at least been half as competent as Char.

Did char ever really accomplish anything?
>>
>>143847263
>The show never gave me the impression they were anything close to being "true friends"
Straight from hime's mouth herself that he was her best friend and the reason why she went on her little peace missuon was because he loved Earth so much.

>And you are mentioning something that happened AFTER she calmly asked what the fuck he was doing.
What? She lied to him by masquerading as someone else then pointed a gun at him once he gave her an answer. If she wanted to talk to him she would have came in as herself then her sister.

>And we see no attempt of this or even a thought in regard to it by him so I don't buy it.

Again what are you talking about? Slaine didn't start the war or initiated it and he couldn't stop it either, that was the whole point of his answer that the conflict was too big for him to stop.
>>
>>143847263
>And we see no attempt of this or even a thought in regard to it by him so I don't buy it.
What do you think he tried to inform Ass's grandfather she was alive was?
>>
Can we just get this started?
OP 2 > OP 1
ED 1 > ED 2
nee-chan best girl
ptsd-kun best boy
>>
>>143847805
No one cares
>>
Third season beta uprising where they kill Hime together when?
>>
File: 1467560926890.png (806 KB, 732x720) Image search: [Google]
1467560926890.png
806 KB, 732x720
>>143846324
>mfw the ending was so poorly recieved they made a shitty Drama CD felating Slaine

I'm pretty much only interested in the damage control and failure associated with the show and the fallout of its fanbase.
>>
>>143848268
There was something in that ending to anger everyone.

Its perfect.
>>
>>143840810
They're playing chess while the other guy who just appeared out of nowhere is smashing the princess.

Holy fuck, the first season was so good, how did they mess this up?
>>
>>143838427
The man who sold the world.
>>
>>143847406
He killed most of the Zabis and Helped Kamille grow as a person.
In terms of scale the best thing he did was help unite humanity for a brief moment by dropping axis,
otherwise he never really accomplished anything he set out for himself to do,but then again his priorities always shifted.
>>
>>143847614
He gave her a non-answer. Rewatch the scene and see how terribly he explains his objectives and reasoning. He literally made it seem as he HE initiated the war by claiming "someone else would do it if not him".

>he couldn't this, that
Can you read? You keep claiming "he can't do anything" when we never see him entertain the thought of another option or attempt it. It's a weak excuse for his morally dubious actions.
>>
needed more Rat
>>
>>143848268
Nah, that's just typical aniplex milking. They even do it with smaller originals like Plastic Memories. Whether or not some fujos were butthurt there would be post ending material.
>>
File: 1459101882041.jpg (18 KB, 348x360) Image search: [Google]
1459101882041.jpg
18 KB, 348x360
>>143847711
In S1 where he was a useless idiot who had no clue what was going on and no power whatsoever? It is truly a mystery that it was not effective.
>>
>>143840810
I will never get how they fucked up this hard.
No anime has had an ending filled with as much JUST as Aldnoah.Zero, even complete trainwrecks like valverave and guilty crown felt like they gave me more closure.
But Aldnoah Zero just shat itself completely in it's last fourth or third, hell the whole second season would've been trash had it not been for Slaine antics and Inaho's autism.

But bringing a random character who is not only shoehorned in the most awkward way possible and is also the SON OF THE MAN WHO BRUTALLY ABUSED SLAINE FOR YEARS, AND THEN HAVING THIS CHARACTER MARRY THE FUCKING PRINCESS OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE WHEN WE HAD TWO PERFECT OPTIONS THROUGHOUT THE SHOW ALREADY.
LET'S NOT FORGET THAT THIS PRINCESS WHO WAS SLAINE'S ONLY EMOTIONAL CONNECTION FOR MOST OF HIS LIFE IS RETARDED BEYOND COMPARISON AND MAKES LACUS CLYNE LOOK LIKE A GENIUS.
>>
Slaine is a war criminal and worse than hitler.
>>
File: 1462992648692.jpg (33 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1462992648692.jpg
33 KB, 720x480
>>143849011
>Lacus
Are you implying she was not a genius? Seriously the amount of shit she had her hands in was ridiculous. I don't think any mecha heroine before or after can come close to her bullshit. At least we didn't get Asseylum giving Inaho a fancy OP vers mech out of fucking nowhere.
>WHEN WE HAD TWO PERFECT OPTIONS THROUGHOUT THE SHOW ALREADY.
No it didn't.
>>
So is that manga with the Earth twins and Mars twins still going?
>>
>>143848639
>He gave her a non-answer.
>HEY BITCH THIS WAR WILL END AS SOON AS I CONQUER EARTH! IF YOU HAVE A BETTER SUGGESTION I'M ALL EARS
That's as straight an anwser as you can get.

>B-b-b-but he...
So basically you're bitching that he never thought of an alternative WHEN THE FUCKING SHOW SHOWS AND TELLS YOU THAT NO THIS IS THE ONLY OPTION BECAUSE THE MAN WHO STARTED THE DAMN WAR HAS FUCKING DEMENTIA.
>>
>>143848724
>Nah, that's just typical aniplex milking
Nope that shit was not planned and notice how everything afterwards is just more and more disgusting fujo pandering to savage what little fandon this show has left.

>Plastic Memories
Literally nothing came from this show that wasn't already in the planning. The show bombed and all that's left is to pay your dues. PUNCHLINE bombed and they've all since buried the show's existence including the game which was delayed.
>>
File: 1402786234478.jpg (245 KB, 840x1140) Image search: [Google]
1402786234478.jpg
245 KB, 840x1140
Daily Reminder How Long We Have Waited For Hero Like Inaho

>No cringe-worthy eeehehh!? reactions
>No drama queen, no crying out loud like shounenshit
>Calm, intelligent, reliable, highly competent pilot
>Brave enough take up arms for his beloved ones
>No 'I can't fight b-because muh peace' shit

He is literally the MC we've all wanted for so long. Yet so many /a/nons never spamming bullshit autism and stupid le egg meme. If you all you can understand is crybaby shounenshit MCs, fine; please go and watch Naruto and never come back.
>>
>>143849983
>Literally nothing came from this show that wasn't already in the planning.

The upcoming visual novel was created thanks to its success.
>>
>>143850103
>The upcoming visual novel was created thanks to its success.
>sucess
>Plastic Memories 1,977
Its not nice to lie. And there was no huge merchandise push so you can't say it made up its low BD sales with outside revenue.
>>
>>143850229
Hayashi said a visual novel existing would be result of how PlasMemo performed overall. If its coming out it was good enough. I think the author is better source than a random twat on 2chan desu
>>
>>143850356
>random twat
Those are fucking hard sales data dumbfuck. The show didn't do well so the it was either already in the works or he's a lying faggot. Either way not like anyone cares.
>>
I think my biggest disappointment with this show is that there was literally no point to it. Nothing changed from the status quo between beginning and end. Vers is still the same, even with all that shit about "civil uprising" and "oppressed lower class vs. upper class" that was magically handwaved away. Asseylum would have been Empress anyway and would have likely started trading with Earth anyway. The only thing that changed is the character's lives, but not the big picture.
>>
>>143850480
>Asseylum would have been Empress anyway
Show made a point in stating that if she didn't marry into that random schmoe's family she couldn't be come Empress so it was meant to show as a needed "sacrifice" except not really.
>>
It's a shame that the show tried some things I found legitimately interesting but sort of let it all slip through its own fingers.

Slaine's Socialist Revolution was hard to get into because we're just constantly told that it sucks to be a nobody on Mars, but we barely know what ANYONE'S living conditions on the planet are like with any specific detail. How can we ever begin to think that Slaine (or any Martian) is possibly justified in thinking that the complete subjugation of Earth is necessary for their survival? Especially not when in the ending it's totally handwaved away and the two planets live happily ever after because of Asseylum's optimism. It just makes anyone who thought peace wasn't feasible look like a complete retard, which destroys any notion of grey.
>>
>>143850683
How does anyone think the ending is peaceful when Asshime just gave away her planet's main resource to Earth?
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.