[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kimi no Na wa. - 'your name'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 77484l.jpg (107 KB, 424x600) Image search: [Google]
77484l.jpg
107 KB, 424x600
Who else is hyped for this?

Girl character is from the past and is dead, main character brings her back to life and they get together with a happy ending.

Shinkai Makoto's reasoning for making this movie is because he finally wanted to make a happy ending.
>>
>>143816057
What the fuck dude
>>
it was a pretty good movie, i liked it
>>
>>143816164
Spoilers are against the rules, anon.
>>
>>143816057
Dude no spoilers. I can tell you are lying because his stuff never has a happy ending unless.you buy the manga.
>>
>>143816057
>tfw i have to wait until the end of fucking august for it to release in japan to watch it
What a pain.
>>
Reminds me of Keit-Ai desu
>>
>>143816348
I'm not lying. I saw it at the AX panel. He said himself he wanted to make a happy ending for once which is why he made your name

>girl and boy switches body and communicates through notes left on there phones.
>there's a 3 year gap between the two
>at one point the girl went to Tokyo to meet the boy but the boy doesn't know who she is because the event hasn't happened to him yet
>>
>girl and boy switches body and communicates through notes left on there phones.
>there's a 3 year gap between the two
>at one point the girl went to Tokyo to meet the boy but the boy doesn't know who she is because the event hasn't happened to him yet
>>
>>143816424
I'm not even reading your post I know there will be more spoilers hopefully I will forget about it all by the time it is out. Do you know a release date for the DVD/BDs I'm guessing it will be translated about 1-2 months after that.
>>
>>143816512
I'm sorry for spoiling it, I feel bad now ;_;
>>
my wife's son loves this movie
>>
>>143816512
>Do you know a release date for the DVD/BDs
26th of August is when the rental DVD/BD is out, I assume same for sale or earlier.
>>
>>143816935
Your wife's son has good taste. Probably takes after his father.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.