[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 480x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 480x624
I want to clear something up about this anime a lot of people don't seem to know. Just because the characters in this series usually stick with a certain power doesn't mean they were limited to that one power, for instance if Ed decided to study more flame based alchemy and made a set of the mustang gloves he could have just as easily taken his place and vice versa and literally anybody can become an alchemist but few have the patience to study for it.
>>
I wish they'd expand on this universe in a modern setting, it's such an interesting world.
>>
>>143810625
Just make it into a video game.
>>
>>143811358
It would be sweet the the problem is most company's won't take anime video games seriously enough to make it good. If they actually made a good create your own character game where you start out as a kid or some shit and work your way up with a good story and it had a decent online multiplayer I think that would be a great start.
>>
>>143810625
Well, he couldn't, because the records of flame alchemy no longer exist.
Unless Ed were able to independently recreate the Hawkeyes' research, he wouldn't have access to it
but yeah outside of the individuals who saw the truth, nobody has unique special powers, just talents and specialties
>>
>>143813069
How do you think flame alchemy came to be in the first place? Just because the records were destroyed doesn't mean it's gone forever.
>>
>>143813097
That's why I said
>Unless Ed were able to independently recreate the Hawkeyes' research, he wouldn't have access to it
It's presumably pretty hard to accomplish that sort of thing by yourself, that's why families seem to pass down their studies
>>
>>143813160
Are you implying Ed didn't already work hard to perfect his style?
>>
They all work hard which is the reason why that many people can't use it. It's not easy to learn no matter what.
>>
>>143813421
Unless I'm missing something they have to.
1. Practice the skill itself
2. Seek out hidden information not avalable to the general public most of the time
3. Memorize tons of philosophys and pentagram drawings.
4. Register themselves as Alchemists
>>
>>143813578
Not only that but it basically paints a target on your back because a lot of people don't like them.
>>
>>143813578
The pay is shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.