[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New season is starting. What do you guys think about the fresh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 189x267
New season is starting. What do you guys think about the fresh new animes?

example pic
>>
They're all trash. I haven't found a single one I like.
>>
Lets see:

>AotS contender
Arslan s2
Amaama to Inazuma
Tales of Zestiria

>Good tier
ReLIFE
Shokugeki s2
Orange

>Ok tier
DAYS
New Game
Love Live

>Ok first episode but probably is going to shit later tier
Taboo Tatoo

>Meme tier
Berserk

>Dropped tier
Hatsukoi Monster
Momokuri
Fukigen

Still waiting for Battery, 91 Days and Mob Psycho.
>>
Berserk is literally the only thing worth watching this season.
>>
>>143783889
Lots of shoujo shit like Orange or ReLife plus a bunch of straight up fujoshit, in addition to the usual harem trash. From what's already aired I only liked Amaama. I'll give Zestiria (know nothing about the games) and Taboo Tattoo a chance (the fight animation was good enough, even if the rest looks shoddy).

I'll try Handa-kun, Amanchu, Alderamin, 91 Days and Mob Psycho. None of the continuing shows interest me either, so this could turn out to be a very lightweight season for me.
>>
Macross > Love Live > ATI = New Game
But let's be real we're all waiting for Mob Psycho and Battery.
>>
>Berserk
Fucking no. Being a Berserk fan is suffering.

>Rewrite
Slightly better adaption but still awful CGI at times. Already played the VN so basically watching for certain scenes, dat soundtrack and OOOOOO YOSHINO

>orange
So far so good, I like the style of it

>JoJo Part 4
Still best show of the season regardless of season

>To air
>handa-kun
>Danganronpa 3
>Mob Psycho 100
>Whatever else turns out good
>>
>>143786710
>Tales of Zestiria
This is actually good? Its the only Tales game I got too bored to finish
>>
Unusually high number of fujoshit shows. Is this the end of anime?
>>
>>143787021
>ReLife
>shoujoshit
It's so painfully obvious ReLife's audience are ronery manchildren that were bullied on high school and wish to have an exciting high school life. Japan is fixated on the nostalgia for what never happened, it's part of their culture
>>
>>143787307

The visuals are just fantastic, that alone makes it worth watching. It was only the first episode so there's no much to say story-wise yet but they clearly are going to make some changes on it.
>>
>>143787403
Whatever you want to call it it was awful, just another high school romance with the added creepiness of Japan's infatuation with high school. I thought it would be like a less dumb Bokumachi or maybe closer to Welcome to the NHK, a story about young adults having problems finding a place in society, but instead it's the same old shit. The climax is the couple from the very first episode finally confessing to each other while watching the fireworks at a festival, it can't get any more cliched than that.

>>143787557
I thought the visuals were by far the worst part. Everything looks brown, like it came from the dark ages of the 360 or PS3. The animation itself is not bad, though not good enough for those sweeping vistas, but the brown filter shit ruins it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.