[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just saw this for the first time That was fucking great.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Welcome_to_the_nhk.jpg (52 KB, 420x456) Image search: [Google]
Welcome_to_the_nhk.jpg
52 KB, 420x456
So I just saw this for the first time
That was fucking great. Although I have a question.
Why did Sato try to jump off the cliff in the end after saving Misaki?
>>
He released he had no chance with her. He also felt a bit awkward and like most autists, took the most extreme action to try and get out of it.
>>
Friendly reminder that Misaki didn't help anyone.
>>
>>143739421

I figured it was because he really wanted to convince Misaki to live, didn't believe he had anything worth continuing to live for, and due to that wanting to make his last act in life something useful/good.
>>
>>143739690
she helps my dick
>>
>>143739421
I think it was pretty well established that he's a paranoid nutjob
>>
File: 12580312875_084143d099.jpg (94 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
12580312875_084143d099.jpg
94 KB, 500x375
プルプル プルリン
プルリン~
プルプル プルリン
プルプルリン~
プルプル プルリン
プルリン~
>>
>>143739690
I think that was part of the point of the series.
>>
File: 818377182.jpg (9 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
818377182.jpg
9 KB, 298x169
Did he Browse /a/?
>>
>>143739690
Without her, Satou would've never tried to have changed his ways, Misaki was the sole catalyst in jump starting the change in his lifestyle.
>>
>>143739982
Why would he browse an english chan?
>>
>>143739982
He is the anime version /a/
>>
File: 345435435.png (651 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
345435435.png
651 KB, 853x480
>>143739690
Another reminder that the author of the LN had the manga adaptation present Misaki the as most crazy between all the adaptations because /r9k/ autists thought having a Misaki was a good thing.
>>
>>143740819
>He is the anime version /a/
implying everyone will get a girl at the end.
>>
>>143740892

The whole point of her character was to illustrate how unrealistic it is to expect anyone to just come out of nowhere and want to rescue you right?
>>
>>143742430
I thought it was a comment on how some people view NEETs (don't trust myself to spell Hikimori) in a naive fashion; that they can easily escape the routine they've got themselves into.
>>
>>143739690
That was sort of the point. She puts up this false front of her wanting to help you when in reality it's more about helping herself.
>>143739421
Mental breakdown. He realized that if he lost misaki he'd lose everything he had left since Miyazaki and his senpai both left him.
>>
>>143743026
Funny to think that even after rekindling a higschool friendship, having a girl literally knock on his door to save him, getting some closure and shit out of a highschool ex and having a life goal like making a Hentai game weren't enough to break the cycle.

That's pretty much all /adv/ will ever say is enough to save a NEET.
>>
>>143743977

The thing is you first have to want to not be in that state. Throughout all of that, Sato always fell back on his NHK theory when things got tough. The fact that he used that to explain why things went badly for him and why Misaki felt so negative points to an internal problem. That's why despite everything he didn't improve.
>>
Friendly reminder that the manga was better
>>
>>143740068
Not really. He became even worse because of her and the only reason he did anything was because his parents stopped giving him money so he had no access to food and drink, forcing him to get a job out of sheer necessity; it was either do that or die. That was the point of the MMO arc. Misaki could've been taken out of the picture and Satou would've gotten better eventually.
>>
>>143746068

How so?
>>
>>143739745
misaki is pure faggot
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.