[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: haha kill me now.jpg (110 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
haha kill me now.jpg
110 KB, 1440x810
>yfw
>>
Not a single fuck given. Airi was always best girl
>>
I was happy for her, all she had was a childhood crush on him and it isn't like he was saving her to get together.
>>
dgaf it wasnt a real love interest, he had 20 years on her
>>
File: ....png (42 KB, 280x286) Image search: [Google]
....png
42 KB, 280x286
i dropped that pos right there, in that very scene, still dont know how that shit show ends, fucking whore.
>>
4channers seem overly sensitive about this kind of thing
>>
>>143726997
>its not happy end if MC didnt fuck her

jesus christ, everyone miss the point of the anime
>>
>>143726997
I was happy for her.
>>
>>143726997

>japanese beta men think a story about giving up women to another man is the "right" thing

this is why cuckold/netorare fetish is so big in japan, they are weak asexual fags.
>>
>>143726997

fucking cunt. all that trouble to save her and she takes off with his friend?

i wouldn't have minded airi if she had more focus and screen time but so many of this anime's best moments centered around kayo.
>>
File: 1329618934231.png (96 KB, 258x208) Image search: [Google]
1329618934231.png
96 KB, 258x208
>>143726997
>people took the grade school romance seriously
mc made it quite clear that all he wanted to do was be a hero and save lives
>>
>>143727055
>dgaf
>idec
>kys
>af

Stop.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.