[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/a/, give YOUR opinion on the new Beserk show. But first put
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 500x425
/a/, give YOUR opinion on the new Beserk show. But first put this on, it lets you see through cgi, so you see the same show completely animated. Now what is your opinion?
>>
>>143707868
it's okay
>>
>>143707868
if it's completely animated it's no longer the same show.

You can't separate an animated show from its visual element.
>>
>>143707868
The preview of the next episode and Isidro being there make me pessimistic towards it. Also the part where Guts fends off demons from him and Casca for countless nights is not there. But we will see...
>>
>>143707868
I already have a version of that helmet. It's called shrinking the video down to 1990 resolution and then smearing some peanut butter on the screen.
>>
File: 1467383756704.webm (1 MB, 570x321) Image search: [Google]
1467383756704.webm
1 MB, 570x321
The plot was so rushed it would make no sense to a newcomer.
The animation is so horrible it would disgust a fan of the manga.
Just who is this show made for?
>>
>>143708470
The mainstream audience, because they won't care about the plot. They will watch it because it's "dark", "gory" and I shit you not, I saw someone say it's like "anime version of Game of Thrones"
>>
>ignore the visuals of a visual medium
OP you shouldn't have to look past something so unavoidable in order to enjoy it
>>
>>143708577
citation
>>
>>143708577
The Jap audience (AKA the one that matters) will fucking hate it as much as they hated the movies.
>>
>>143707868
>you see the same show completely animated. Now what is your opinion?

It still replaced Lost Children for a tree, made Guts look like a generic shounen protag the way he saved Isidoro, doesn't have a very good OST or voice acting or sound direction, has poor continuity between shots, wastes SUSUMU FUCKING HIRASAWA on the PV screen instead of an OP or ED, cuts off Farnese's nipples, and CLANG
>>
Everyone is being too autistic about it

It's no worse than the movies, if anything it's better just because it isn't doing Golden Age for the second time in a row
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.