[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How realistic are characters like Umaru and Konata? Are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: umakona.jpg (163 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
umakona.jpg
163 KB, 1280x720
How realistic are characters like Umaru and Konata? Are they just otaku-pandering fantasies?
>>
>>143695014
obviously, you autistic fuck
>>
>>143695014
what passes trought the mind of a person who asks this kind of question?
>>
>>143695014
>Lazy bitchy girls who take it out on others
Very realistic
>>
>>143695014
They are realistic enough to make me never want to meet a female otaku. Fujo are bad enough but Umaru makes my skin crawl.
>>
>>143695014
Been there. Met girls like them.

Don't do it. Don't be tempted. Abandon all hope.

Creepy, yaoi-obsessed cosplay-making fangirls are batshit insane. Most are nowhere near cute. The ones who are will just bring your life misery. Drama, drama, more drama, squealing laughter that makes your insides crawl as she ships you with your best mate and decides who should be the uke. Wearing vampire fangs 24/7 into 7-11, talking in crappy psuedo-japanese with the worst American accents imaginable. If they see you in public, shouting annoying, honorific-attached nicknames at you obnoxiously from across an entire normalfag crowd.

You have been warned.
They exist. But you do not want them in your life.
>>
>pretty video gamer otaku
Completely unrealistic

>pretty girl who is sort of lazy and annoying with her family
Totally realistic
>>
>>143695572
Konata isn't bitchy.
>>
>>143695897
>Creepy, yaoi-obsessed cosplay-making fangirls
That's a fujo friendo. That's different. Also this:
>>143695993
>>
File: Hussein.jpg (3 MB, 2152x3044) Image search: [Google]
Hussein.jpg
3 MB, 2152x3044
>>143695014
>How realistic are characters like Umaru and Konata? Are they just otaku-pandering fantasies?
You have to keep in mind that they are only attractive in 2D because they are cute girls. Take any real life person, no matter how horrible, and make them into a 2D female, and you nd up with someone you can fap to. Case in point, dictators.
>>
File: 1448760713352 Konata Cosplay.jpg (87 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1448760713352 Konata Cosplay.jpg
87 KB, 600x800
>>143695014
>How realistic are characters like Umaru and Konata?

Do cute nerdy girls girls exist? Somewhere out there, sure. Not exactly like any particular character, she'll be her own self.

Are you likely to ever have one as a friend or a lover? No.
>>
>>143695014
They are not realistic, they are cartoony representations of reality.
>>
File: 1454369267477.png (651 KB, 907x649) Image search: [Google]
1454369267477.png
651 KB, 907x649
>>143697331
>good friends with one
>hid powerlevel to the point that I didn't realise she was into that sort of shit for almost a year
>turned into a club diving slut the second she left highschool
WAKE ME UP
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.