[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you support your favourite artists by buying their stuff,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: CXtiGG3UwAAYvQh.png:orig.png (508 KB, 600x839) Image search: [Google]
CXtiGG3UwAAYvQh.png:orig.png
508 KB, 600x839
Do you support your favourite artists by buying their stuff, or do you just wait for someone to scan or rip their shit, so you can download it?
>>
File: 1458902430304.jpg (8 KB, 198x200) Image search: [Google]
1458902430304.jpg
8 KB, 198x200
lol
>>
I don't give two shits about an artist.
I just buy everything related to my waifu.
>>
I buy it and then scan it so others don't have to.
>>
>>143696107
Why are you doing this though?
Don't you have to destroy the doujin/book when you want to scan it?
>>
I'd buy it, if not for the fact that it's illegal in my country.
>>
>>143694599
I want this artist to do some Tamamo dlujin going all the way rather than just tit jobs.
>>
>>143697555
Because I like the things I buy and want others to see how nice they are. It's also a lot more comfortable to read on my computer. You don't have to worry about being careful with the book, and if there's a kanji I don't know I can quickly look it up.
You usually do, but I bought a special book scanner.
>>
>buying stuff of your chinese animes
That's literally the line you don't want to cross if you want to keep any sense of dignity
>>
>>143698991
Not yet. Making your own lovedolls based on anime characters out of rags is considered the line you don't want to cross for us buyfags.
>>
>>143697633
Which country?

>>143698681
which scanner? and is there like a kanji recognition or is it just more convenient to alt + tab?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.