[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does Mizukami manage to make all his works so sad yet have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1463824343123.png (432 KB, 862x1236) Image search: [Google]
1463824343123.png
432 KB, 862x1236
How does Mizukami manage to make all his works so sad yet have such fulfilling endings?
>>
But Spirit Circle's ending wasn't fulfilling at all.
>>
File: 1467175967993.png (133 KB, 594x500) Image search: [Google]
1467175967993.png
133 KB, 594x500
>>143685842
But i was fulfilling.
>Everything got more or less resolved.
>Bittersweet farwell
>They kissed so possible romance in their future
>He know looks towards his own future
Just because you wanted it to end diffrently doesn't mean that it was fulfilling.
>>
this looks like melodrama, yuck
>>
>>143686199
You would be wrong.
>>
>>143685235
How does Mizukami manage to make all his works unable to get an anime adaptation?
>>
>>143686906
Its the price he pays for having series with satisfying endings and great writing, a curse if you will.

Honestly, do you want to see his works butchered by a shitty studio?
>>
>>143686906
Mizukami's a picky bitch who wants the anime to be exactly the way he wants it. Can't get The Pillows to play the OST? Well fuck you guys, no one gets lucifer anime. Now no one in Japan will offer him any anime deals.
>>
>>143685842
It was though, the girl and the dude settled their dispute and the circle of hatred ended
>>
>>143687026
What an entitled little fuck.
>>
>>143686906
>How does Mizukami manage to make all his works unable to get an anime adaptation?
I don't know but god bless him for it.
>>
>>143687026
I've seen this claim a good number of times, but I haven't seen actual proof. Are people just assuming this because of the number of Pillows references he has in Biscuit Hammer?
>>
>>143687797
That's not really being entitled. It's his work, he can do whatever he wants with it. Having high, possibly too high, standards is not being entitled at all.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.