[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.livechart.me/fall-2016/ tv Fall 2016 looks to b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 2008calendaroct.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1419) Image search: [Google]
2008calendaroct.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1419
https://www.livechart.me/fall-2016/tv

Fall 2016 looks to be one of the worst seasons yet. There is a fuck ton of fujoshit and not much else besides Drifters.

What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>143646066
>What the fuck is going on?
You are categorizing things before trying them out, that's what's going on.
Fujoshit doesn't mean unappealing to guys. It just means that with homo goggles you can imagine 2 or more males to be gay.
>>
Because half the shows aren't confirmed yet?
>>
The only real fujoshi anime so far is Gakuen Handsome, and it's a fucking parody that makes fun of the genre.
All the others are normal shows that both guys and girls can like or joseimuke.
>>
>>143646066
>San-gatsu no Lion
>Eupho S2
>Brave Witches

Anon, there is a time and place to celebrate your faggotry, but the pride parades were last week. Fall has some nice stuff lined up.
>>
>>143646066
>3-gatsu no Lion
>Natsume Yuujinchou Go
>Hibike! Euphonium 2
Already better than spring and summer.
>>
>>143646636
Gas yourself you pedo sack of shit
>>
>Hibike 2
>3-gatsu
Only 2 things and still better than the rest of the year.
>>
>>143646636
>>143646699
>>143646922
>3-gatsu
Right? I can't wait to see how brutally Shaft will rape it.
>>
File: 1355.png (99 KB, 248x242) Image search: [Google]
1355.png
99 KB, 248x242
>>143647141
I still have hope.
Let me dream.
>>
File: CeYsQ5oUMAA-b34.jpg (194 KB, 874x1240) Image search: [Google]
CeYsQ5oUMAA-b34.jpg
194 KB, 874x1240
Flip Flappers is going to be AOTY.
>>
>>143646066
I think I'm only gonna check out that new digimon and probably drop that after two episodes.
>>
>>143646066
>Euphonium 2
Please no, not this shit again

Gundam IBO S2
Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari
Looks ok.

Not a fan of strike witches.
>>
File: chara_pc.png (354 KB, 434x880) Image search: [Google]
chara_pc.png
354 KB, 434x880
My dick tells me this will be good.
>>
>>143646066
>Chi's sweet home
Finally something goo-
>CG
Why? I wouldn't mind even the shittiest of flash because at least that would fit better
>>
Barely anything has been announced yet. Calm your autism.

It's already the GOAT season though.
>Euphonium 2
>Natsume s5
>Sangatsu no Lion
>>
>>143646259

This happening on /a/? Color me shocked
>>
>>143648699

Sound Euphonium wasn't the problem, the show was completely harmless. Obsessive Kyoani fans that spam like crazy any time they're doing a show are problem and probably what has you saying not this shit again in which case I agree. Of course this board really doesn't need a Kyoani or Shaft anime to be completely insufferable anymore and arguably they actually help a bit by acting as containment series because you know all the idiots will just focus fire and spend all their time and attention on those shows instead of just fishing around.
>>
>>143647912
>Flip Flappers is going to be AOTY.

I fucking PRAY this is good

PLEASE don't fail like Rolling Girls
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.