[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were you supposed to have fun like this in highschool? And friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Were you supposed to have fun like this in highschool?
And friends
>>
Please don't confuse anime and reality.
>>
You're supposed to do that your entire life.
>>
>>143631216
But I don't know how to have fun.
>>
>>143631080
No, and you dont get cucked hard like that in highschool neither
>>
>>143631236
Watch anime :DDD
>>
>>143631253
Don't use emoticons on /a/.
>>
>>143631080
what's up with all the redoing shit this season?
didn't they watch eva 3.0?
you can (not) redo
>>
You were supposed to kill yourself and let your crush have a happy life with her boyfriend. But you had to ruin it all.
>>
>>143631236
I can teach you. First, love some people around you.
I love you anon, have a great day/night
>>
>>143631271
ReLife isn't actually a redo show. It doesn't seek to change the past but the present.
Or rather, it's not a show that deals with regrets but about repeating the last part of your life that wasn't complete trash to put your life back on the rails
>>
>>143631080

I did and then college came and here I am with /a/.
>>
>>143631080
Their friendship looks cringy. I think Tari Tari is the only one who had it right.
>>
>>143631080
I don't need fake friends
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.