[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Berserk is going to end in less than 5 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 1467407228487.jpg (276 KB, 850x1247) Image search: [Google]
1467407228487.jpg
276 KB, 850x1247
and there's nothing you can do about it

new game
new chapters
new anime

all points to the end coming soon, Miura is done with Berserk and Guts.
>>
Come on I'm sure that Miura is going to live longer than that
>>
>>143629568
He might, I just think he is done with Berserk and wants to close it up before he dies, kind of like the fat fuck writing GoT.
>>
Good, I'm getting tired of Berserk, I just want to see the end now.
>>
>Berserk is going to end in less than 5 years
Only 5 chapters left? Holy shit.
>>
>>143629553
And that is a bad thing? I spent years watching faggots whine on this board that it will never end. Better a hurried ending than no ending at all after that long ride.

>>143629585
It's the show creators that push the ending. Fat Fuck expands his universe in in every book like he is to live forever.
>>
>>143629553
I'm not sure, are you trying to present this as a bad thing? I'll be glad to see the end soon, the ride definitely took too long.
>>
>>143629553
>Berserk is going to end in less than 5 years
Source faggot.
>>
>>143629700
>I'm not sure, are you trying to present this as a bad thing?
>>143629685
>And that is a bad thing?

Not really, I think most here will be glad. I put the 'nothing you can do about it' to get replies.
>>
WHERE IS THE SKULL NIGGER
>>
File: bf9.jpg (88 KB, 680x989) Image search: [Google]
bf9.jpg
88 KB, 680x989
>>143629553
>Wasting money equats to something ending
>Autismo
>>
>>143629791
Big companies don't usually throw money without a reason or logic behind it.
Look at how much media coverage GoT has had recently, it's because we know it's ending. I know this isn't exactly the same but it's similar, business is business.
>>
>>143629585
everyone wishes the fat fuck writing GoT would just finish it already.
>>
>>143629616
delete this
>>
File: 1410833887453.jpg (38 KB, 447x400) Image search: [Google]
1410833887453.jpg
38 KB, 447x400
>>143629616
>>
>>143629844
>Everything is most popular just before it dies.
>>
>berserk will end in the next 5 years
>only one or 2 chapters are completed a year
>nothing happens in most chapters
>this would make for the worst ending to anything ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLMoHDDYKOk
>>
>h-h-hes about to finish it
>mid arc
>nothing happening
>hiatus
>>
File: w002.jpg (106 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
w002.jpg
106 KB, 1066x1600
>>143630282
There actually is logic in this. Something 'dying' (i.e. a major series ending) causes massive hype and sales. Western comic publishers do it all the fucking time. I think Japs realized they can also.
You seem to think Berserk is some kind of community publication, it's really just about business. It's far smarter to end the series on a massive high, then come out with all sorts of shitty merchandise and spinoffs than to let it quietly run out of gas.
>>
>>143629553
You're a retard.
>>
I think he's just milking it for what money he can before he keels over because he knows he'll never be able to finish it with a satisfying ending before he dies. Especially since it doesn't seem like he even knows what it was about Berserk that used to resonate with people or why it no longer does.
>>
It might. Miura has given up on life and wastes his time beating it to his waifus. He'd be able to get it finished if he took on an apprentice to learn his style and who he could tell how it will end, but he refuses for god knows what reason.
>>
>>143630798
It's a shame. It really is
>>
>>143629553
Why?
Miura had been diagnostised with cancer?
>>
How mad will you be if Berserk ends like Negima?
>>
>>143629553
I doubt it will end soon. It'll be over 30 fucking years old five years from now. Granted almost ten of those were spent on a fucking boat, but the point remains that Berserk has been going for such a long time with so little plot progress that it's silly to think just because it's getting an anime and a game now it's nearing the end. 1997-2004 had an anime and two games, and was also the peak of it's popularity worldwide. If it didn't end then, it won't end now.
>>
>>143629553
Nigger I WANT it to end.
I want Miura to finally write the fucking conclusion.
>>
>>143629553
>Berserk
>Going to end
So there are still people that believe in this.
>>
>>143629553
That's.. not how it works.....
>>
>>143629553
Sometimes I wish I was Griffith just to know what it's like to NTR someone like Guts with a semen demon like Casca.
>>
berserk is the new guin saga
>>
>>143629553
Yeah I mean Berserk is the kind of story with a clear ending and as of now its probably like 65% of the way through. I mean, shit, Casca's probably gonna be sane again soon judging by chapter 344's content. If Miura actually can manage a decent release schedule (BIG IF) It'll probably be finished in around 6-8 years.
>>
>>143637375
>If Miura actually can manage a decent release schedule
If in 30 years he never learned that, it's not now that he's old that he's going to learn it.

He's going to die before ending berserk, and the manga will never have an actual conclusion.
>>
>>143637571
>It will never have an actual conclusion
It will be a legendary manga.
>>
What is this meme about Miura being old? Dude is 49, barely middle aged. The guy could be writing Berserk for another 28 years, be the same age as my grandmother. This isn't the middle ages where hitting 50 is some great feat. Just think, we could be sat in Virtualchan, in our sixties but looking like our favorite avatars, talking about having just picked up the 96th (virtual) volume.
>>
>>143639646
He won't die, but people become less productive and slower after 50.

If during his peak two chapters were released a year, imagine now.
>>
>>143639735
Maybe he'll feel the clammy grip of mortality and get his shit in gear.
>>
>>143639735

Again, not necessarily true. (I'm 28, by the way, so not just projecting here) Quite a few old the middle-aged people I know outwork the majority of millennials. I'm shamed by my feckless generation and the upcoming ones.

If we are lucky, he might get a little bitter, and rediscover his passion for writing Berserk - going back to the more jaded and edgy atmosphere of old. And yes, I know i'm a terrible person for wanting anyone to be bitter. I don't mean it. (Or do I?)
>>
>>143639967
There's a trade off in mastering a practice to the point that you could do it in your sleep and having the energy in your body to do it that you hit in your 40's. A few individuals can keep it going longer than this, best example being doctors, but most people's productivity shrinks as they age if their job is physically tasking.
>>
>>143636330
How difficult is Guin Saga to read? One of the reasons I'm learning Nippon is because I really want to buy and read that series.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.