[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is unsettling. The MC looked like a typical genki kid,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
This is unsettling.

The MC looked like a typical genki kid, the plot seemed pretty childish and naive and honestly it doesn't look like it could be taken seriously, but then it throws a nasty curve ball at you like pic related.

It's like I'm watching an action cartoon for young teens except someone forgot to put in any fun and comedy elements into it. The villain reminds me of that idiot from El Hazard except he's not funny, he's just really fucking creepy. The second in command seems like she would fit the sexy evil secretary stereotype but there's no sexiness, only emotionless duty fulfilling. Even the stupid Vegeta-like kid fights his rival with a real knife.

What the fuck did I sign up for, /a/?
>>
I have never hated any characters until I watch this.
>>
>What the fuck did I sign up for, /a/?
Preachy anti-abortion trash. Enjoy.
>>
The funny part is checking what the director and co-creator has work on.
>>
>>143521612
Truly
>Muh LIFE
I actually liked Shu until he pulled that stunt. Hamdo is actually fun since he says fuck you to all your expectations of a shonen show.
>>
>>143521612
>>143522810
i really don't like where this is going
please tell me this it isn't going where i think it's going
>>
>>143523032
Spoilers ahead
Bitch gets passed around the other soldiers as a fuck meat. Proceeds to murder one of them and escape in the desert. Gets into a village and collapses. Local village shaman says she is pregnant. She finds out and tries to kill herself but Shu goes MUG LIFE and so she stays in the future instead of going home.
>>
>>143523032
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLwWZ7wDaHQ

The only place it can go /a/non.
>>
>>143523311
Holy shit, this sounds fucking horrible on multiples levels. I guess I'll have to experience this myself.
>>
Probably the only anime that can give you PTSD. I wouldn't be surprised if this anime ever caused some suicides.
>>
Damn sounds unconventional, I think I might give it a shot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.