[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shows that were forgotten before they ended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 79556l.jpg (132 KB, 411x600) Image search: [Google]
79556l.jpg
132 KB, 411x600
ITT: Shows that were forgotten before they ended
>>
>>143480441
Sky Wizards Academy
>>
That show was fucking awful, Glad I dropped it.

Characters were boring.
Story was uninteresting.
>>
>>143480817
Yeah they had several characters with the same personality type. Also there were no immediate threats to anyone. It was basically as if they snuck into nightmares of young children to vanquish spooky skellingtons. I dropped after ep 3
>>
>>143480441
The one with the tensai girl.
>>
>>143480441

Dimension W.
>>
>>143480952
You are already making it sound better than it actually is

Its truckloaded full of generic shounen tropes and its not even being ironic about it
>>
God eater
>>
>>143480441
kekkei sensen. It was shit anyway, so nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>143485969
That's only because it's final episode was longer then the time slot they had it for
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.