[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's in the FUCKING Basement?! WHAT IS IN THERE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1467151609187[1].jpg (22 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
1467151609187[1].jpg
22 KB, 680x382
What's in the FUCKING Basement?!

WHAT
IS
IN
THERE
>>
A single, pristine-condition dragon dildo.
>>
Why don't they just build planes and bomb the Titans?
>>
They still haven't gone into the basement? How long has that plot point been hanging around now? 4 years?
>>
I wouldn't know,I don't read trash.
>>
>>143471777
The power of friendship
>>
Neon genesis evangelion 4.0
>>
>>143471777
The remains of 10 Billion Jews.

Geisha was part of Hitler Youth and created the titans as the final solution.
>>
>>143471777
The NEET otaku reader.
>>
A ripped notebook paper that has "ur a faget" scratched on it. The real contents were long ago taken.
>>
>>143471910
Why don't they just build a wall and make the titans pay for it?
>>
what if Eren's father is alive in the basement?

that would be pretty mindblowing.
>>
File: MAGA.png (412 KB, 765x761) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.png
412 KB, 765x761
>>143472085
>yfw that's exactly what they did
>>
>>143473287
No but they have to make the Titans pay for it too.That way they'll be more hesitant to knock it down.
>>
Some neckbeard watching anime.
>>
>>143472249
It sure would, especially since Eren ate him.
>>
File: 1987663866.jpg (14 KB, 231x354) Image search: [Google]
1987663866.jpg
14 KB, 231x354
/a/non-kun and his multiple hentai figures.
>>
A bookshelf full of better manga
>>
You OP, you were inside the basement all along.
>>
You're waifu
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.