[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that you aren't straight, if you don't find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 9.jpg (2 MB, 5949x4079) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
2 MB, 5949x4079
Reminder that you aren't straight, if you don't find Esdese attractive.
>>
>>143467353
Esdeath best girl
>>
I'd rather jerk off.
>>
She's cute but there are like 5 more attractive girls then her in just her own series alone.
>>
>>143467353
Hell, I'm a flaming faggot and even I find her hot
>>
Only if you're a shallow piece of shit. Personality matters a hell of a lot more than looks when a girl's attractiveness is to be considered.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
>>143468227
here comes the nigger police
>>
>>143468227
>Not wanting to fight with Esdeath, massacring rebel scum and bringing the war prisoners back to your torture chamber where you let them watch while you plow best girl
Faggot
>>
File: look it's this post again.jpg (49 KB, 536x478) Image search: [Google]
look it's this post again.jpg
49 KB, 536x478
>>143468227
>Implying Esdeath's loving and caring personality isn't great
>>
File: 1409487465737.jpg (505 KB, 1280x1559) Image search: [Google]
1409487465737.jpg
505 KB, 1280x1559
I don't care much about her personality. She needs to be dicked just because of her fat breasts.
>>
>>143467353
Reminder that you are a shitty faggot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.