[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So no-one thought this was anything but painfully average, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
So no-one thought this was anything but painfully average, right?
>>
>>143455193
of course not, we are a hivemind after all.
>>
>>143455193
>Madoka
>Average
What unbelievable shit taste you have. You're probably one of those guys that also says Attack on Titan is garbage just because it's popular.
>>
I'd give the series 8/10.
Didn't really care about the plot, I just liked the pairings, especially kyoukoxsayaka
>>
>>143455238

Of course I wouldn't say it's garbage. I've never seen AoT. The plot was boring, the characters outside of Homura were shallow, uninteresting and vapid and the art direction was a total shitshow.

Music was p good though.
>>
File: Mueller.jpg (25 KB, 294x221) Image search: [Google]
Mueller.jpg
25 KB, 294x221
>>143455299
>the art direction was a total shitshow

Either you are baiting or you are one of the stupidest motherfuckers that have ever posted on this site
>>
>>143455238
>You're probably one of those guys that also says Attack on Titan is garbage just because it's popular.

I still find this hilarious. As far as I know, /a/ has never said shit about the manga and respects what its author was attempting but actively craps on the anime because they just love being hipsters that much.
>>
>>143455385
Not him, but it really was all over the place. Sometimes it was average, sometimes really nice, especially after the first fakeout, but sometimes it suddenly became all strange and abstract, but not the good kind of abstract. The kind of abstract that just screams "we dont know what we're doing, but here's some confusing imagery in the hopes that people will think we're being deep right now"
My main gripe is that all the buildup felt like it should have led to a bigger, more spectacular finale, but it the finale was just 'okay', and that was the taste it left in my mouth.
>>
Madoka is probably my favourite recent show. The soundtrack and presentation are, in my opinion, quite good, and Ume-tentei charadesign. I enjoyed the plot as well but it's not as impactful when re-watching it.
>>
>>143455193
It was good but not as good as /a/ says it is.
>>
>>143455193
It's a solid 6/10.
>>
>>143455299
>Music was p good though.
Music is the lifejacket of a show.
>>
>>143455795

It did a good job of framing the otherwise melodramatic bullshit they tried to push through. It was really quite somber and almost out of place in "bitch and moan: the anime".
>>
I really liked the entire series except the twist at the end of Rebellion that seemed a total asspull to me
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.