[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kuma Miko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Pretty messed up ending. How did they think this was alright?
>>
>>143439290
>Do you feel like a hero yet?
If you didn't want that ending, then you should have stopped watching when they were bullying the miko for the previous 10+ episodes. Don't deny it. You wanted it to happen. You asked for this.
>>
File: file.png (237 KB, 899x432) Image search: [Google]
file.png
237 KB, 899x432
Here bro fixed the ending for ya.
>>
They had to, otherwise she wouldn't carry on the local tradition of becoming the bear's bride and giving birth to his half-breed cubs.
>>
Epic meme.Fuck off.
>>
>>143439290
They needed to rush the ending and didn't have time to develop Machi past her social anxiety and neediness probably.
>>
Because Zeta Gundam.
>>
>>143440888
What does Zeta Gundam have to do with this?
>>
>>143439290
OVA Eng subs when?
>>
>>143439290
Agreed

Machi should have tripped off the stage breaking her neck.

She then needs to spend the next 3 years in the hospital in the city recovering, attending physical therapy, and attending a virtual high school thus attending high school in the city.

All the while Natsu visits every day
>>
The Machi suffering hurts my soul but at the same time I can't get enough of it
>>
>>143439290
Cause every little girl wants to have sex with a bear?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.