[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the point of this bitch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 13752123171171872300295426255.jpg (217 KB, 728x1119) Image search: [Google]
13752123171171872300295426255.jpg
217 KB, 728x1119
What was the point of this bitch?
>>
>>143422570
To be an irredeemable cunt who gets away with everything.
>>
This image is hosted at mangafox.com, we take no credit for the creation or editing of this image.
Please don't forget to support the mangaka in any way that you can.
If you are viewing this page other than mangafox.com, then they are stealing our bandwidth, please let us know.
Thank you for reading at mangafox.com, and hope you enjoy the chapter.
>>
>>143422570
There are terrible people in the world and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
What was the point of any of his "friends"?
I can't believe the manga wasted so much time on these fuckers even though all of them are irredeemable assholes and not worth knowing or the effort of trying to get together with them.
>>
>mangafox
>>
>>143422570
To make Ueno looks even better.
>>
Was the mangafox thing always that huge? It is taking up a lot of space.
>>
>>143422686
At least Sahara is a good person, and Mashiba in a weird way.
>>
>>143422570
To show how horribly flawed lots of people can be, but how they can still care for other people.

>>143424903
Mashiba wanted to be a teacher so that he could watch the children of his former classmates and neglect them. His initial reason to become friends was to feel better about himself in comparison.
>>
Another horrible person in a group of horrible people.
>>
>mangafox

What's the point of you existing, OP?
>>
>>143422686
Drama for drama's sake.
I don't think any of their arcs were really successfully finished. That's a bit of the point, but it's still disappointing.

More importantly, how is this going to be movie length without the friendship being even more hamfisted?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.