[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I just watched this for the first time how am I supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
so I just watched this for the first time

how am I supposed to fill the void now?
>>
>>143421964
You can't.
There are three stages, anon.
1. Trying to fill the void
2. Realising you are inside the void
3. You are the void
>>
well have you watched the Melancholy movie yet?
>>
>>143422237
Yeah, that screenshot is actually from the scene after the credits
>>
>>143422303
I had a hard time filling the void myself.
Anything from Kyoto Animation is usually worth checking out. My personal favourites from them are Haruhi, Clannad, Kanon and Air
>>
>>143422387
Thanks senpai
>>
Read the LN
>>
>>143421964
You can't, just rewatch it every year on Christmas with /a/
>>
wasurenaide
>>
File: Hyperion.jpg (551 KB, 1500x1137) Image search: [Google]
Hyperion.jpg
551 KB, 1500x1137
Did she enjoy reading Hyperion?
>>
>>143421964
This whole series is literal shit and Nagato is the single worst character in it, even worse than that unbearable Haruhi whore.
>>
>>143422716
>>
>>143422716
>>
>>143422431
>Read the LN
This, but be aware that it's only postponing the void and not actually filling it.
>>
File: qtalien.png (2 MB, 1920x1090) Image search: [Google]
qtalien.png
2 MB, 1920x1090
>>143424072
what do you mean by postponing the void?
>>
Well, time to rewatch the whole fucking thing, thank you very much, faggot.
>>
File: index-304_1t.jpg (186 KB, 950x721) Image search: [Google]
index-304_1t.jpg
186 KB, 950x721
>>143422431
This. Also rewatch.
And don't forget to tune in on sunday to watch it with /a/

>>143425069
Can't have enough Haruhi, and novels aren't finished either.
>>
>>143426495
>sunday to watch it with /a/
Which episodes and at what time?
>>
>>143422687

I did. I wonder how disappointed she was at the sequels
>>
>>143427344
I only not really liked the 3rd book.
2nd is good, 4th is decent with a good ending.
>>
>>143427006
Every Sunday, 20:00 UTC
https://a-streams.gq/livestream/
Finishing S1 I think.
>>
>>143427432
BUT IS IT IN BROADCAST ORDER?
>>
Yes I'm talking that anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It fucking sucks. Now it's pretty popular among the anime circles, and yet this poor excuse for an animated feature is the worst thing ever produced by a human being if you except Plan 9 from Outer Space, and I'm being generous.

First you gotta admit you hated the first episode. It made no sense, sucked as shit, wasn't funny, edgy or new. Or original. Animation sucked dead dogs' balls. Characters sucked dead dogs' balls. Voice actiong sucked dead dogs' balls. But you managed to make it through the whole pile of steaming poo just to see the ED. BEcause that's what this anime is about. It's about the ED. Those 1 minute and a half. There's nothing else to it. You went like "OMG ANIMATION LIEK" you freaking retards and now everyone likes it. Yet it's shit. It's complete shit with no redeeming qualities. There's fucking nothing to it. Just the dance at the end. It's a dancing anime. A fucking retarded danxcing anime with no story and nothing and no characters it sucks. You shouldn't like it you morons seriously. Just download the ED and loop it on your WMP you cockass faggot asses. DAMN I wish all those threads about HARUHI OMG YEAH would go one and everyone in them die FUCK YOU for polluting my forums HARUHI FUCK YOU.

AND NO IT 'S NOT A COPY PASTA I'VE JUST TYPED THIS WHOLE THING.

FUCK YOU
>>
File: 1461966409465.jpg (335 KB, 1164x904) Image search: [Google]
1461966409465.jpg
335 KB, 1164x904
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.