[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kodomo no jikan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: kodo.png (469 KB, 1063x725) Image search: [Google]
kodo.png
469 KB, 1063x725
Can they make it?
>>
Fuck off, digitalmanga shill
>>
>>143329154
I'm not. Why are you so upset?
>>
File: sassy rise.jpg (100 KB, 535x491) Image search: [Google]
sassy rise.jpg
100 KB, 535x491
>>143329110
>mfw all those pledges are from /a/nons
>>
File: Katawa Shoujo gave me cancer.png (2 MB, 1308x983) Image search: [Google]
Katawa Shoujo gave me cancer.png
2 MB, 1308x983
I'd rather see this fat bastard finish the Megatokyo VN since scanlations exist. They're not going to find anyone willing to do it anyway.
>>
>>143329110
I hope so.
>>
>>143329110
If some rich backers want it enough.
>>
>>143329110
Wasn't this the group that supposedly censored or changed the translations to up the age because they were icky with loli?
>>
>>143329110
Advertising is against the law, you pedophile.
>>
>>143331830
>against the law
>>
Is it actually worth reading/(watching), or is this really a big joke?

I already backed the kickstarter because I think it's funny.
>>
>>143331915
Yes to reading, no to watching.
>>
HOW ABOUT THEY RELEASE THE OTHER FUCKING VOLUMES OF HIDAN NO ARIA THEY'VE BEEN SITTING ON THE FUCKING LICENSE FOR LONGER THAN THE QUEEN HAS BEEN SITTING ON THE THRONE.
HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO TRANSLATE THAT IT'S FUCKING MINDBOGGLING HOW THESE PEOPLE CANT FUCKING RELEASE A VOLUME FOR 3 YEARS!!!! (THREE!!).

HOW IN THE ACTUAL FUCK LIKE I DONT I CANNOT COMPREHEND HOW IN THE LIVING FUCK CAN YOU DO THIS WITHOUT FEELING GUILTY.

IF YOU WANT TO BUY KNJ JUST BUY THE RAWS, DM'S VERSION WILL COME WHEN THE SUN EXPLODES PLUS MINUS A COUPLE ICE AGES. FOR FUCKS SAKE.
>>
Pedos getting blown the fuck out. Delicious.
>>
>>143330163
If you were willing to have sex with faceless old men for money, we would have a lot more money raised.
>>
>>143329110
>reading your manga dubbed
>>
Fuck yeah, I want to see more sexualized children and watch them get into more sexual situations so that I may masturbate to it legally while imagining I'm having sex with a nine year old kid. Hell yeah, elementary school girls have the tightest, softest, baldest kitties that I'd love to gently slide my astroglide soaked dick into again.
>>
>>143332990
Does anyone here think anime and Manga isn't just for getting our pedo jollies?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.