[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He devoted his life to cure a person who wanted to stay with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Guts_Portrait.jpg (94 KB, 468x468) Image search: [Google]
Guts_Portrait.jpg
94 KB, 468x468
He devoted his life to cure a person who wanted to stay with his friend. He really is a cuck.
>>
>>143326577
bump
>>
>>143326577
It's like poetry
>>
>>143326577
>whole life
>>
>>143326577
DELETE THIS
>>
>>143326577
He took casca virginity though. Griffith is the cuck banging guts sloppy second while he move on to the tight witch teen pussy.
>>
>>143327345
Well, that's even more of a proof that she is just a fucking, hypocritical whore
>>143327193
not whole, but it was his destination for many years now
>>
>>143326577
by the internet standards a cuck is anyone who

>has been cheated on by a woman
>has a woman who is a friend but not into them
>has helped a woman but not fucked them
>has touched a woman but not fucked them
>has imagined a woman but not fucked them
>disagreed with some stupid shit you said online
>>
>>143328360
KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>143328360
add you to the list
>>
>>143328337
That is technically true. Remember there is also speculation that Griffith was bringing up guts's son at one point.
>>
>>143328398
>>143328394
I'm already on the list.

summer always brings the fucking newcucks.
>>
we're all cucks but we don't even know it yet.
>>
My soulmate who I haven't even met is cucking me as we speak.
>>
>>143326577
griffith ordered her to sleep naked on top of him
they're both cucks
>>
>>143329480
tfw griffith probably masturbated to that a few times
>>
>>143328779
I'm not cucking you anon, I'm a virgin and I'll stay that way until we finally meet, okay?
>>
>>143326577
Bump
>>
>>143329480
>gricuck asked his girl to sleep with Guts to make him stay
>Guts leave anyway
>fuck Charlotte out of rage and on the rebound
>get sent to jail for fucking Charlotte
>give in to temptation and sacrifice his subordinates for power and fuck casca infront of guts
He might be a cuck but he did get the last laugh.
>>
>>143326577
>wanted to stay with his friend
Got mindbroken by a demon into wanting to stay with said demon.

There is a defference.
>>
>>143331980
He was tortured raped by a giganiga 2.0 in prison so not worth for Griff in the end.
>>
>>143332020
yeah yeah sure thing casca, you fucking whore
>>
File: serpico-fish.png (153 KB, 411x502) Image search: [Google]
serpico-fish.png
153 KB, 411x502
Do you think serpico will survive to the end
>>
why do you watch/read this edge shit?
>>
>>143333071
I don't understand this, berserk isn't edgy at all. Nigga one of the driving plot points is guts having to let go of his hate and let new people into his life, just because murder/rape is commonplace in berserk world does not at all make it edgy.

The prolbem is that some people was drawn into berserk by early edgelord guts, and they don't like it now because of his character development. I 100% prefer mature guts over edgelord guts. BUT the character being dark n edgy for awhile does not make the series "edge shit"
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.