[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death Parade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Death Parade.jpg (93 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
Death Parade.jpg
93 KB, 1000x562
What did you guys think of this?

Only 12 episodes but they were interesting and actually got some feels out of me.

Anyone else like it?
>>
Its alright, you should watch Death Billiards if you haven't.
>>
>>143284868
It was good for the most part but it ended pretty weak.
>>
File: 1348809671313.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1348809671313.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>143284868
>feels
It was didactic shit. Totally ruined by the second episode and got worse from there on. Last three episodes were executed decently enough to save it from being complete shit.
>>
>>143284868
I pretty much got what you did out of it. It's really hard to ilicit any emotional reaction out of me from an anime but this got closer than most.
>>
>>143284868
I tried watching it, but I couldn't deal with his bitch sidekick. If it would of just been him or someone not retarded I would of kept watching.
>>
>>143284868
I greatly enjoyed it after getting it off my backlog. With some of the people who died they tried too hard to make it tragic/ bitter.
>>
>>143286126
I feel that while it touched a sad subject, it wasn't trying to force drama as hard as, like, ano hana or your lie in april.

I mean shit those two are just 'LEL THEY DED. THEY DED ANON. FEEL SAD YET? FEEL SAD? YOU SHOULD'.
At least Death Parade goes beyond that and tries to teach how valuable life is.
>>
>>143286176
Agreed. Best episode imo was the mangaka granny, who basically just enjoyed her life.
>>
>>143286176
They also made you think, which helped to take some of the focus off the obvious "ur ded" aspect too. Kind of enjoyed considering the judgements. I wish there were more desu.
>>
>>143284868
It was complete shit.
>>
I like watching people play convoluted games that end in their death
>>
>>143284868
Great anime.
>>
How did the young guy die that killed the detective?
>>
It was fun to watch with /a/. With the threads it was pretty good, on it's own it is alright.
>>
>>143284868
I liked the games, but didn't care much for the characters. I almost would have prefered if it was overarching plot-less and just episodic "who goes up/down"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.