[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Griffith/Femto save Casca's life by raping her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Casca-Apostles02.jpg (131 KB, 450x494) Image search: [Google]
Casca-Apostles02.jpg
131 KB, 450x494
Please don't just call me Griffith,actually listen to what I'm saying.

One thing that I always thought weird was "Why did Griffith rape Casca?" I chalked it down to either Griffith getting revenge on Guts or Miura being edgy. But recent facts were brought to light in previous threads that showed the apostles starting to have their way with Casca before Femto appeared and seemed to interrupt them. The apostles were going at Casca with very sharp tentacles and they were causing severe damage to her (see the blood and cuts on her body as they got more and more intimate) but then Femto appeared and raped Casca.

Did Griffith have plans for Casca and Guts? Perhaps he wanted them to ally with him once he was reborn? Because I don't think Griffith meant it as anything personal towards Guts since he didn't bear a grudge towards him after they saver him from the tower nor would he have reason to bear a grudge towards Casca. I don't think Griffith thought Casca would go retarded afterwards and perhaps he would have tried to explain his reasoning?

Of course,I'm not disregarding how he killed all his teammates,but perhaps Casca being raped was not part of Griffiths plan but was actually his way of saving her life.
>>
File: 1403344186985.jpg (192 KB, 973x528) Image search: [Google]
1403344186985.jpg
192 KB, 973x528
>>
It's not a mystery. We know exactly why he did it.
>>
He did it out of spite. He's a cunt. That's all.
>>
>>143271234
Come on. I don't like Griffith but I understand hus motives at least. He didn't want to spend the rest of his life a crippled mute. If he really was a cunt,he would have had Zodd killed Guts when he talked to him after his rebirth.
>>
>>143271234
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>143271234
this. That's really it. Despite acting high and mighty Griffith is, and always will be, just a petty cunt. He just wanted to get revenge on Guts for leaving him and fucking his groupie.
I mean look at him.... even now he's a god and he still stays on earth and plays king.
>>
>>143271088
wanted to cuck guts; she always wanted his dick, it was payback but also using his property while creating his hellspawn
>>
Casca always wanred griffith dick not femeto's dick femeto raped casca not griffith . i bet that femeto is just using griffith body i bet he is still in there
>>
Guts could have easily solo'd the monsters aside from Femto
Griffith exactly meant it as a personal offense, you need to reread the manga again, especially after Guts tries to leave the Band.

Femto knew what would happen to Casca afterwards, thats the whole thing with becoming a "greater being"
Casca getting raped was an ego trip and a way to, well, show his superiority to Guts.
tl;dr Griffith is an egotistical boytoy with fanatical fervor who's in love with the power to control others as well as in love with the aspect of power in itself

I'd wager that the only person who he ever saw as an equal was Guts hence the bromance
>>
File: grif1.png (2 MB, 2132x1424) Image search: [Google]
grif1.png
2 MB, 2132x1424
>>143271088
>Because I don't think Griffith meant it as anything personal towards Guts since he didn't bear a grudge towards him after they saver him from the tower

you goddamn fucking imbecile right before everything goes to shit he makes it painfully clear he blames guts for his failure. pic related 1/2
>>
File: grif2.jpg (152 KB, 1088x1600) Image search: [Google]
grif2.jpg
152 KB, 1088x1600
>>143275907
>>
>>143271088
>Because I don't think Griffith meant it as anything personal towards Guts

Did you miss the part where he looks at Guts the entire time while raping her?
>>
>>143278085
maybe it turns him on
>>
>>143278085
He only looked at him for a split second after Guts started crushing off his left arm. He was staring blankly through Casca the rest of the time.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.