[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kiznaiver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1464772547306.jpg (183 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464772547306.jpg
183 KB, 724x1024
So why does everyone hate this cutie again? It seems to me her only flaw is being attracted to an autist who is incapable of even getting a boner, let alone returning her feelings. Any other guy, and it'd be a match made in heaven. Chidori would make a really comfy girlfriend.
>>
>>143214966
She's a bitch.
>>
What'd be comfy is those soles against the shaft of my penis.
>>
>>143214966
I want to lick her feet.
>>
nicotenga pls
>>
>>143214966
Ironically a show about emotions attracted a lot of autists so they see her as a threat to their emotionally devoid ship

There's nothing wrong with her, she's pretty confused and upset about the situation she's in and tries to be left alone so she can handle her emotions but everyone seems to equate that to her being a selfish bitch.

She was mean to Tenga but she didn't go out of her way to do it, she's understandable unstable and just wants to be by herslef
>>
Only good for hatefucking.
>>
>>143215098
I can confirm this, and I'm not even a foot fetishist.
>>
Even she herself admitted she was a self centered bitch.
>>
no boobs
>>
>>143214966
she's a selfish normalfag bitch, and she brought everything we hate about 3DPD into the 2D world

she's pretty much 2DPD
>>
>>143215850
>handle her emotions but everyone seems to equate that to her being a selfish bitch.
Thats the whole point.
She was so selfish, she didn't even realize it. The problem is that anon tends to forget that these people are all like 14 so they dumb shit like that all the time.
Chidori wanted Kacchon for herself, but she thought she was being a good person for helping him when no one asked her from the start.
>>
Who cares about her personality? I want to suck her toes
>>
If Chidori wins the Kacchon I'll actually finish this show.
I just know there will be ample amounts of butthurt and I have to join in
>>
>>143216858
There would be way more butthurt if she goes for tenga instead
>>
>>143216911
But isn't that what everyone is predicting?
I'm not following the threads but everyone has been saying that since like episode 3.
>>
>>143216954
It's been obvious that her feelings for autist-kun are still extremely strong, so, no, I don't think most people have been expecting that to happen
>>
>>143216222
I blame that on anime in general.

You would honestly think teenagers are decent human beings watching most. 16 year olds behaving like calm, composed adults.

Then you have an anime with characters that actually act more closely like real people their age and they get labeled terribly written or a bad character. Because they're a shitlord for no reason? News flash, many teenagers are shitlords FOR NO REASON.

And I'm talking about in general, not this show in particular
>>
>>143217335
I hope you're not implying that any of the characters here are realistic.
>>
>>143214966

Okay feet
>>
>>143214966
>so,Chidori, I want to shave it off, just reject me
>ARE YOU SAYING THAT I WILL UNDERSTAND PEOPLE BETTER IF I REJECT YOU
>Uh,no I don't, what the fuck
>WELL THAT'S ABSURD! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE EVEN WITH THE KIZNA!
She was borderline schizo
>>
>>143214966
I see no problem with her to be honest. She's just a 16 years old so it's totally understandable that she would be emotional and shit. Her attachment with Kacchon is also understandable, she has been around with him even before the incident that turned him emotionless and after that, she basically stayed by his side acting like some sort of second mom despite the latter not giving a fuck through all those years. I would even say she holds up pretty well.
Criticize her all you want, it's not untrue but it's definitely unfair.
>>
I want to cum on her chest
>>
>>143214966
She's a bitch who behaves irrationally due to her crush despite the fact that it's so transparent literally everyone knows how she feels, even without a Kizna mark. She's not cute enough to get away with being such a high maintenance asshole all the time. Maki and Yuta basically summed up why people hate her in the club trip arc (which was completely fucking useless and only served to highlight what a massive cunt she is.)
>>
>>143221704
I wan to cum on her stomach and then lick it clean
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.