[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't all anime have music of this quality? https:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: aika.jpg (313 KB, 1920x2112) Image search: [Google]
aika.jpg
313 KB, 1920x2112
Why can't all anime have music of this quality?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEgKYsGzJZI
>>
Because you're trying to sell the OST and people don't care for classical music that much.
>>
>>143186344
It wasn't so much the fact that it was classical, it had more to do with the production value. Countless of anime with some B band nobody has ever heard of providing the music.

Honestly if Tempest didn't have the high production value it had, it would have been a rather shitty anime. The music was one of its saving graces.
>>
>>143186246
Very forgetable and unrecognizable. If you played me a Haruhi or a Toradora track i could tell you what they were from immediately. Classical just isnt very interesting
>>
Does this have anything to do with the thread about the best years of anime?
>>
>>143187814
Was in that thread too, pretty sure it does
>>
>>143187780
>Classical just isnt very interesting
Guess how I know you are underage.
>>
>>143188046
>I am so much more cultured than you swine
>i listen to classical music and serenade m'ladies with wine and pastries
>>
>>143186627
Are you talking about the OPs or OST? Because most of the time they have a specific anime composer doing most of the OST, and ZnT's OP was a J-rock group as is typical.

>>143187814
That was my first thought when I saw the OP.
>>
>>143186344

Its why Sawano music is so popular now, shitty vocals sell better than BGM so we're stuck with him as the ideal composer for the industry. If this came out today it'd have a decent chance of getting a Sawano OST slapped onto it instead
>>
>>143188199
>I can only think in extremes.
>>
>>143188266
>Are you talking about the OPs or OST? Because most of the time they have a specific anime composer doing most of the OST, and ZnT's OP was a J-rock group as is typical.
What a completely superfluous question.
>>
>>143188046
Madoka OST has some classical motifs but it is interesting and memorable. OPs track is just such generic, dull classic it hurts.
>>
>>143188899
Oh good example, now that i think about it ive seen it done right before OP just sucks
>>
>>143188899
>Beethoven is dull and generic
You must be really good at making easily discarded opinions.
>>
>>143188993
>implying is not
Your fucking fault for choosing the dullest Beethoven track for your anime. Could`ve found something along the No.5 greatness, remixed something else or better yet used Vivaldi.
>>
>>143189171
>Vivaldi greater than Beethoven
Oh boy, you are simply objectively wrong, taste or preference doesn't even have anything to do with it.
>>
File: of course it is.jpg (105 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
of course it is.jpg
105 KB, 800x600
>>143189577
>>
>>143186246
desu hxh is better if it's classical you want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-Yg9N-q0Ok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAxNOyV6db4
>>
>>143189628
Why would it be bait? Beethoven's influence has simply been objectively greater than that of Vivaldi.
>>
>>143189916
>his influence is greater
>implying this changes anything
He could influence muh dik and that wouldn`t change the fact that his symphonies are mostly boring and dull.
>>
>>143190026
So basically you are pitting your pathetic opinion against that of a well established subjective fact.
What's life like being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.