[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you believe 40% of the original was filler? I wonder how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Naruto_newshot.png (100 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Naruto_newshot.png
100 KB, 300x225
Can you believe 40% of the original was filler? I wonder how many people actually watched the last half
>>
Dropped the original at ep112, did I miss anything good?
>>
I was a young kid with underdeveloped tastes who would watch nearly anything anime related at that point when I was watching this series

even I just stopped caring and moved on at some point early on in that filler
>>
>>143139734
Yea you missed a lot of good shows while you were watch 112 episodes of that shit
>>
File: 1464553687197.png (380 KB, 615x507) Image search: [Google]
1464553687197.png
380 KB, 615x507
>>143140344
Fuck, I didn't see that coming
>>
I have watched it all
all that time i wasted on this shit is something i'm not going to get back ever in my life
don't be like me lads, dont touch that filth

sage for shit
>>
I did, but it at least convinced me to watch other anime in search of the good stuff.
>>
the manga fucking ended and they are still doing fillers

holy shit
>>
But at least was about ninjas and not superhumans vs divine beings. The series really had potential if you remember the Orochimaru battle on that forest, Team 7 hiding themselves and attacking on the shadows with ninja strategy. Damn.
>>
>>143139672
Dropped right after the chunin exams.
>>
I watched all of pre-Shippuden filler. It was terrible if you were watching week to week as it was airing, but I marathoned them all in 2008 out of boredom. I actually kind of liked some of the episodes. The ones with a serious story arc were bad like the lighting dude and tiger man, but the episodic silly ones were good. It's a nice change of pace for a shounen series. You don't get a lot of downtime with the characters in the manga, it just goes from one story beat to the next. Also, no Sasuke.

Shippuden filler is mostly terrible though and I dropped the series around episode 330.
>>
>>143141384
the orochimaru battle was pretty good though, though the third hokage was versing him for like 2 seconds every episode
>>
>>143141451
>liked some of the episodes. The ones with a serious story arc were bad like the lighting dude and tiger man

Holy shit don't remind me
>>
File: 1464623427919.png (393 KB, 611x607) Image search: [Google]
1464623427919.png
393 KB, 611x607
>>143140344
>>
File: hara_temoto-853x1280.jpg (178 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
hara_temoto-853x1280.jpg
178 KB, 853x1280
You are now a manga-artist whose manga gets an anime series.
Would you rather have a super slow pacing like Dragon ball Z and One piece or filled with shitty filler arcs like in Naruto? You can only pick from these two.
>>
>>143141879
Don't make me make this choice, anon. Its too cruel.
>>
>>143141879
naruto > dbz honestly

also i find if you want naruto at 1.5 x speed its optimal viewing
>>
Hory maccorini
>>
>>143139734
Yeah, the final arc of part 1. Great fights
>>
>>143141879
>super slow pacing:
>don't know which episodes are skippable, have to watch all of them

>shitty filler arcs:
>websites dedicated to enlightening you on which episodes are trash

the choice is easy
>>
>>143142331
>naruto > dbz honestly

Kill yourself lad.
>>
>>143143541
1/2
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>143143653
2/2
AAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYUY
>>
>>143139672
I only watched the ones with Hinata in it.
>>
>>143143653
Naruto is no better.

You can watch DBZ all at once now and its honestly nowhere near as bad as it felt watching it weekly, and you only need to skip garlic jr and like 4 episodes during the cell saga.

Naruto is fucking awful, i watched up until they started doing the fucking filler when people got sucked into the infinite tsukuyoumegswyhaerh thing. EVERY FUCKING EPISODE, WEEKLY.

That fucking bullshit ninja war opening filler was infinitely worse than everything bad in DBZ.
>>
>>143143692
3/2

9000!!!!!
>>
>>143143755
Like that other guy said, at least you can easily skip narutos filler since its by episode and not just dragged out.

Also since we're only really talking about the fight scenes, narutos had way better choreography
>>
>>143139672
I can believe it
>>
The anime would be somewhat not bad if pierrot did not filler the show into oblivion.
>>
I dropped Naruto after seeing Tiger Mizuki.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.