[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 33288.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
33288.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
What went wrong?
>>
>>143106048

For Sawako or the show? I'm going to need some elaboration here.
>>
She was too wild
>>
It was one of the first idol anime, so the way hadn't been paved yet. The infrequent performances were a strike against it, which idolm@ster remedied the next year with one song per episode.
>>
>>143106048
Man, IRL Sawako would be a total slut, constantly exploited by men because of her lack of self-esteem.
>>
>>143106313

Is she ugly or was that just Azusa's perception? Either way I would.
>>
>>143106313
She's kinda has a screw loose though, hard to exploit.
>>
What would an evening of hot passionate love making with Sawako be like?
>>
any good sawako doujins?
>>
>>143106834
Not as good as a night of hot passionate love making with Mio.
>>
>>143107013

Both would be great but dominant and confident Mio or shy and submissive Mio?
>>
>>143106048

It was the death metal.
>>
>>143107075
Dominant and confident Mio sounds hotter. That sounds like she's more into it
>>
>>143106834
Expect tears of joy.
>>
>>143106217

>K-on
>Idol
>>
>>143107227

Mio taking charge and dominating you would be pretty hot. Especially if it's a side we don't see of her all that much when she's usually not all that confident.
>>
>>143106048

>Betrayed her friends to get a dick
>Tries too hard to appeal to normalfags
>Low self esteem
>>
>>143107414
It's kind of a proto-idol show I'd say
>>
>>143107560

I don't see how. They never tried to become pro and even the show pokes fun of how they never practice. K-on as more in common with Azumanga and Lucky Star than Idolmaster and LL.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.