[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gangsta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
What are the odds of someone picking this show up and finishing it!
>>
???
>>
File: 1440950323990.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1440950323990.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
I thought we were still getting a season 2?
>>
The anime is censored to fuck
Such as shame because Man's love original shows were good
>>
Well Bankruptglobe ended it so horribly I doubt anyone will want an S2.

I'm sure it sold like utter shit too.
>>
>>143072043
Less than Carnival Phantasm.
>>
>sold so bad that it ruined a studio
>s2
kek
>>
>>143072610
Manglobe was already on the red when this show happened
>>
>>143072456
Studio that made this went the way of the dodo. Really doubt anyone else will ever pick it up.
>>
>>143072610
Is it the C3-bu of our generation?
>>
Manglobe never had successful sales. They rarely break over 4000 copy. Even when they try to adapt Hayate and ruined the character design.
>>
I picked it up hoping it would be like black lagoon. It left with the same bad taste when I finished triage-x. Then I checked the manga and saw it was even worse. The creator put it on hiatus right in the middle of a trainwreck, I hope it stays there. Gina and Ginger were the best characters and they barely got screentime.
>>
>>143072610
It actually was over the ManabĂ­ line.

Samurai Flamenco probably killed the studio.
>>
File: 1440952613032.gif (313 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1440952613032.gif
313 KB, 640x360
It was a trainwreck.
>>
File: pssh...nothin personnel...kid.jpg (455 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pssh...nothin personnel...kid.jpg
455 KB, 1280x720
>>143074299
I remember some manga readers in the threads swearing it would only get better. They were saying that after the best moments of the anime, which were always the quiet emotional ones, so I knew something was up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.