[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kuro Somato
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: p005.jpg (140 KB, 728x1039) Image search: [Google]
p005.jpg
140 KB, 728x1039
I am not sure if there are people on /a/ that read this manhaw, but what the hell is happening in this series?

It took a fucking jump into surrealism a few months ago.

How did the doctor got into the mansion?
Did kuro actually attacked anyone?
Are they all dead and in afterlife?

Is this all a dream?
>>
>>143036462

I just presume it's a part of her greater mental breakdown.

Coco is not well.
>>
>>143036578

Starting from where?

I get that the crumbling mansion seen to be a dream, but what about the rest?

The newest chapter is another "my dear diary, today me and kuro...", but there are 2 kuros (the normal and the mosnter) and a bunch of other cats.

Has she finally lost it?
>>
How long is the dream sequence going to take?
>>
>>143036462
>manhaw
Wat?
>>
>>143037489

Sorry, i could swear i read once it was a web manhaw, but after double checking i found out it is a webmanga.
>>
>>143037623
>manhaw
Are you alright anon?
>>
I suddenly feel like there is a vocaloid song that describes this series.
>>
>>143037912

Oh, come on, just a grammar error now. I meant Manhwa then. You cant say you didnt undertood what i said.
>>
>>143036462
Read the first couple of chapters months ago, but dropped it temporarily since this looks like something you'd read large swathes of every couple of months. Haven't read any recent stuff, how much of the story has been done so far, as in how much longer will it go on? I doubt it'll get dragged or anything, I remember every chapter has no empty fillers
>>
>>143038897

There has been some big development over the last few months. We have no idea of how long it will last, though, because it seens that:

Big spoilers

We are stuck in a dream / insanity driven sequence. Either that or the main characters are dead and in afterlife. Then series is ending very very soon.
>>
File: reading.png (10 KB, 555x198) Image search: [Google]
reading.png
10 KB, 555x198
>manhaw
>>
>>143039121
>manwhore
>>
>>143039121

comeon nigga, just a switched letter from manhwa.

And i also know it isnt a manhwa anyway. but i thought it was.
>>
File: 51xBDYOuX0L.jpg (50 KB, 351x500) Image search: [Google]
51xBDYOuX0L.jpg
50 KB, 351x500
>>143039017
>We have no idea of how long it will last
Volume 3 just came out so we've got at least one more volume to fill. I'm not sure what it goes up to though, since by the contents it should have through around 200 and Tonari no Young Jump only has 194 so the author might have added some pages.
>>
>>143039017
>spoilers
Ok I guess I'm not gonna hover over that, time to start reading this back
>>
>>143036794
>The newest chapter is another "my dear diary, today me and kuro...", but there are 2 kuros (the normal and the mosnter) and a bunch of other cats.
You can safely ignore this one in terms of Coco going loco, it's a special chapter that was printed in Young Jump a month or so back so it isn't really the "next chapter." This week's issue is also going to have a special chapter.
>>
>>143036462
>manhaw
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.