[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monogatari Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Recently started watching this series, binged up to Otori, but I gotta say this arc felt kind of forced as a way to just create useless drama and put Sengoku on a bus permanently. Does it get any better for her or what? Because this was really kind of shitty. Monogatari thread, I guess.
>>
>>143033810
It's snake, who gives a shit
>>
>>143033810
You disliked that they gave her an actual character. Otori has some GOAT scenes tbqh. In the end it's just important setup for Koi, which is the best arc overall.
>>
>>143033845
I liked her, I guess. She's third best after Shinobu and Karen.
>>
>create useless drama and put Sengoku on a bus
It is everything she was ever given to do and the most characterization she got. Without it she ends at animal mutilation and shy pursuit of cock.
>>
>>143033810
Meh, snake arc is worst arc. It gets great after it again. My subjective opinion of course.
>>
She was the only character in Bakemonogatari who's relationship with the MC was sorta irrational and shallow, she turns into an actual character.

Ends up being important for plot purposes though the full reason why isn't obvious until later on I suppose. Leads into Hitagi End which is probably the second best arc in SS too.
>>
>>143033972
>>143034355
>>143034670
I think maybe I just don't like that the character she turned into was a murderous cunt.
>>
>>143034812
She gets better, though that bit isn't animated yet.
>>
>>143034812
It didn't come from nowhere, she's introduced nailing snakes to a tree.
>>
>>143034841
I see.

>>143034892
That didn't have much to do with being psychotic, though, that was because of her belief in the spell that her classmate supposedly cast, right? She was just trying to get rid of it. Unless I'm mistaken about something.
>>
I recently justgot into Koyomimonogatari and there's some info if they are going to animate others arcs? I really want to know more about Ougi and how the series ends(Hanamonogatari aside(
>>
>>143035273
The remainder of the main story will probably hit in a year or so
>>
>>143035273
Wait until next year
>>
>>143033810
The point of that arc was to show that she WAS a shit character.
>>
File: she real.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
she real.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
>>143036054
And embracing it was her at her best.
>>
>>143033810
wait untill good guy Kaiki gets into action. One of my fav characters after Koi
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.