[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any serious reason about why new Berserk anime is getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Is there any serious reason about why new Berserk anime is getting CGI'd as they did with the movies?

CGI is cheaper, but why go cheaper with a cash cow machine as Berserk? Why is the reason? They are just lazy fags who can't animate fights and monsters now or what? Miura wants their characters as IDOLM@STER character looking because of his fixation? I don't understand this choice.
>>
>>143008739
>cash cow machine as Berserk
is this a joke? Half of the industry's sales are merchandise. No one is clammering to get a guts mouse pad
>>
>>143009548

I would...
>>
>>143009586
most of the people here that love berserk arent supporting it in any-way. Myself included. Im not going to complain or act surprised.
>>
>>143009548

If they made the merchandise more fucking affordable, and the statues pre-painted, I would buy some of it. Just yesterday I wanted to by the statue of Guts holding a fallen Casca just after her ordeal and their branding... fucking thing is £400.

They can go right to hell. That's a third again what I paid for the entire manga series.
>>
>>143009749
Thats the age we live in man. Flavor of the season moe shit being milked dry is how anime is produced nowadays, theres nothing you can do about it.
>>
Berserk isn't a cash-cow.
>>
Berserk barely even exists, as far as fan awareness goes, until the new volume arrives on your doorstep that you forgot you even preordered. Then there is a few weeks of 'fuck, yeah, Berserk!' before it slowly recedes into the back of the fan-conciousness.

I love it, but aside from the three movies, we have had fuckall in years. Sure, it's recognized for its greatness and does have a fanbase. It's just pretty fucking subdued.

You need a certain amount of presence to be a cash-cow.
>>
>>143008739
miura funds shit adaptations so we can look back at the manga and say how good it is
>>
>>143008739
>Still blaming the idolmaster boogeyman

At what point did people start believing this meme was real?
>>
>>143011241
this. If it wasnt idolmaster it would be something else, Miura was alwasy going to take a step back.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.