[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuzzy Lumpkins Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10
File: ChadKumada-4370415_500_375.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ChadKumada-4370415_500_375.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>This guy slaps your waifu's ass and he's coming for your head

What do you do?
>>
>>142967568
Why do Japs love Powerpuff Girls so much?
>>
>>142967643
The old one, right? Because it's good, probably. This adaptation is hilarious and done with so much love you can really tell the creators are huge fans of the original. Even the guy who did the soundtrack put the original powerpuff girls theme (the one that plays the three different ways as they pop up oin the opening) into some of his tracks.

If nips are really into PPG 2016, I have no idea why. Maybe their dub is funny or something.
>>
>>142967850
I guess they're not used to seeing twerking, and outdated memes everywhere, so they find that funny.
>>
>>142967568
The transformation music of the JP version was so good-
>>
>>142968624
I hear a lot of praise for the OST lately and I totally agree. There are two battle tracks and one has bubbles just making noises for a minute and it's the best thing ever. I picked it up just for this initially.

I'm surprised at how good the series itself is though. Really fun, really cute. Very stupid, but I like that. One of the better shoujo anime I've watched in a while.
>>
>>142967568

I'm calling the PPG to come save me, then I'll exploit Bubbles naivete and tap dat ass.
>>
>>142969980
nnn
>>
File: 1427959589029.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1427959589029.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>
Was this show even good? How does it compare to the shitty reboot we've got?
>>
>>142971262
God I am so fucking hard right now
>>
File: 527307.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
527307.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
>>142971262
I unironically think the original PPG is the best western cartoon ever made (at least the first 3 seasons, before the movie), but damn, if that's representative for the jap version, I must see it.

Also Princess best PPG.
>>
>>142971329
It's probably the best reboot. Definitely done with love. A lot is changed, but a lot is kept the same too. There are lots of references to the original, but mostly it's very much a Japanese take on the original. They try to flesh out characters and their backstories more. There's a bit of mahou shoujo meta humor and a lot of regular silly humor. I'm only 8 episodes into it, but I'm definitely enjoying it. The designs are great, and the animation is pretty nice randomly at times. Fuzzy Lumpkins and Mojo Jojo are both perfect. Looking forward to Him.

>>142971542
FIGHTING CRIME. TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD. Me too, anon. The production values are not all like that. The henshins look great and there's a bit of sakuga here and there outside of stock footage, but it's mostly pretty average. The designs are great though. The Princess episode I just watched was done very well.
>>
>>142967568
Get off his property.
>>
>>142967568

In my case, it would be husbando.

Anyway, I would call the Powerpuff Girls and ask them to make him the PPG 2016 reboot.

And to add, I will always prefer the original, but this version is adorable on its own. And yeah, the soundtrack is pretty good.

Not bad, coming from Toei.
>>
God, this thread smells of /co/ so bad, I thought it was Walt Disney's corpse at first.
>>
>>142972348

>Talking about the 2006 PPG anime

>Inevitably talking about the cartoon

No shit, Sherlock Tripfag.
>>
>don't even fucking think about sitting close to the screen in a darkened room, kid
>>
>>142972645
>replying to the currently most retarded tripfag
>>
>>142967568
Keep away from his property, I guess.
>>
File: bunny.png (246 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
bunny.png
246 KB, 500x386
>>142974649
>living in a defunct body is hell
>treat her like shit all her life
>screws up when she tries to do anything good
>until the very end when it costs her her life
>happy, bouncy announcer guy at the end is unusually upset and distraught announcing that, once again, the day is saved
>thanks to
>bunny

Jesus Christ, what a horrifying episode for a kids' show.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (10 KB, 202x329) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
10 KB, 202x329
What the fuck is this shit? HIM was much better in the cartoon.
>>
>>142967568
Why was this guy so fucking strong? He was the greatest threat to the world if he was fucking pissed
>>
>>142975692
HIM was too subtle for Japan.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.