[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw the Bount arc was actually better than anything Kubo's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Koga1.jpg (13 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Koga1.jpg
13 KB, 640x480
>yfw the Bount arc was actually better than anything Kubo's ever come up with on his own
>>
Finally someone who agrees with me.
>>
This is how I feel about season 2 of Black Butler
>>
>>142965494
the best filler arc I habe ever seen
>>
Soul Society arc is better than Bount arc. Prove me wrong, Bount arc has nothing that tops SS arc.
>>
>>142967289
It has vampires
>>
Kariya did nothing wrong
>>
>>142966541
Funny how it used to be the most hated
>>
>bount arc
>literal fanfiction arc
>>
Now that I look back at all the filler arcs they had way better character designs and story arcs by far while the main story just got fuckign boring.
>>
This arc made me drop the show literally 5 times.
>>
File: nel-smug.jpg (36 KB, 267x241) Image search: [Google]
nel-smug.jpg
36 KB, 267x241
Bount arc > Zanpakutou Rebellion arc > New Captain Not-Aizen arc >>> one-off fillers >>> Clone arc
>>
The animation was pretty bland though.

Also, was Go Koga just a bit too Gary Stuish? I mean there was no good reason for him to survive.
>>
>>142965494

The Bount arc may have been padding for Ichigo's hollow mastery plot, but it's literally the only time in the anime that Uryuu or the Quincy race is even remotely relevant, beyond generic nakama-ness.
>>
>>142965725
I liked it because it actually gave us what the series ending might look like and more demon nonsense.
Trancy was a little bitch but that was kind of the point
>>
This has to be bait.
Bount arc was really fucking shit and animation was even more shit. Zanpakuto rebeliion arc was great, but clones had the best fucking animation of all.
>>
>>142970762
This
though I loved me some sword girls from the Zanpakutou Rebellion they were super cute
>>
Best OP of the series.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.