[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This series will never continue. This fact makes me want to kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
This series will never continue. This fact makes me want to kill myself.
>>
Do it
>>
>>142956582
The second season was really stretched out and squeezed out of any potential story it had left. I'd say with 3 seasons, the shorts, and movie it did pretty damn good.

Also

That imouto is cute

CUTE
>>
>>142956762
I found the two seasons to be enjoyable. The drastically short OVAs felt a bit dissapointing though. And the movie was just a recap anyway.

All I want is a proper third season, but I am never going to get it.
>>
>>142956582
Shitty Blueballing.

So he has lived with his Girlfriend in the same apartment and they did not even kiss?

Please Japan. Raise your birthrate.
>>
File: 1395002112741.jpg (340 KB, 778x1100) Image search: [Google]
1395002112741.jpg
340 KB, 778x1100
>>142956582
>This series will never continue
Good.
>This fact makes me want to kill myself
Go ahead.
>>
>>142959348
Rikka and Yuuta : Age 28
Going on her 10th year as a NEET, Rikka occupies her time by spending Yuuta's salaryman dollars on pointless gadgets
After losing all contact with normal humans after high school ended, the only people she talks to now are Yuuta and Chimaera's demonspawn.
Yuuta comes home from work and starts cooking dinner for Rikka, setting the table, and cleaning up whatever mess she may have left on the floor that day
After dinner he helps Rikka take a bath, while blindfolded of course because she'd be embarrassed otherwise.
He tucks Rikka into bed and tries to give her a good night kiss, causing her to burst into tears.
"But Rikka", he says, "It's been 2 whole years since we had our first kiss!"
"D-demo Yuuta.. Mada kowai.."
Yuuta leaves the room and goes to sleep on his couch bed in the living room.
The next morning after he leaves the house, he calls in sick to work
Instead he goes to the home of his mistress Shichimiya and fucks her like no tomorrow, like he was venting his frustrations and anger into every single thrust.
>>
>>142956762
Just take out Rikka and Utah make it about Shinka and friends. I'd much rather see her developing than it all happening offscreen and then her spoonfeeding the epiphany to the asexual idiot for the finale.
>>
>>142959348
>>142959386
>>142959403
>>142959460
Okay, I suppose I am the only one who liked it. I'm sorry if it's shit taste or something. I just sort of enjoyed the often cute and funny moments it had. I sort of feel empty with out them, this is the one of the only anime I have actually watched the whole way through.
>>
>>142961084
Just watch NNB or Flying Witch.
>>
It's not Haruhi, nothing to apologize about.
>>
>>142956582
Good. Second season was cancer anyway.
>>
Second season was terrible garbage, I'd watch a Deko spin off but that's it.
>>
>>142959460
>make it about Shinka and friends

Fucking kill yourself, only reason to watch this is for Rika

The side-characters were annoying shits
>>
>>142961263
Rikka was a static idiot and her boyfriend was just bland. Everything interesting or dynamic centered around other characters.
>>
>wanting more after season 2
>>
>>142961512
I refuse to let you talk shit about my waifu, consequences will never be the same
>>
I at least need to know how Ittichi fared. He was so fucked over in the show. He was the first person to really befriend Yuuta and was instantly inviting him out and giving him a chance. Then he became a constantly ignored characters and we were left with him being pursued by a gay guy.
>>
>>142956582
>best girl didn't win
Yeah, me too.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.