[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you handle this situation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: SAY GOODBYE TO EXODIA.jpg (130 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
SAY GOODBYE TO EXODIA.jpg
130 KB, 500x600
How would you handle this situation?
>>
>>142925991
Probably throwing the guy in the water.
Considering wed be in the anime universe of course.
Or maybe challenging him to a game while being yami, and his punishment would come by itself as he'd lose the game.
>>
I probably would've strangled the cunt.
>>
>>142925991
I wouldn't have shown him the cards in the first place
LOL
>>
I used to throw autistic rage fits when I was yugis age, i'd probably cry
>>
>>142925991
Twat him.
>>
>>142925991
>drug his food so he goes to bed early and stzys asleep for hours
>break into his cabin when the drugs have taken effect
>chain him up in my rape dungeon with separate chains around each limb
>wait for him to wake up
>violate his orifices with my jagged metal dildo
>activate the mechanism that draws in the chains
>he is literally ripped limb from limb
>he is now my new Exodia
>>
File: 1464973879655.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464973879655.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
Why would you do that? What - why?
>>
>>142925991
Nothing because Exodia is shit
>>
>>142925991
Those better be your babyteeth you leprechaun-lookin motherfucker because your next breakfast is going to be oatmeal.
>>
>>142925991
I wouldnt have shown him the cards, what fucking idiot actually shows pieces of their deck to their competition?

I hated how Yugi was just a naive fool and I mean the kid actually asked a robber to give back his puzzle kek.
>>
Punch Wevil in the face and tell him to get the fucking cards from the ocean.
>>
Beat him unconscious and throw him in the water
>>
>Throws them off a boat
>Instead of keeping them in Yugi's deck as he dead draws 5 individual pieces in his 63 card deck

Why not just use Confiscation
>>
>>142926475
You fit all of that in your overnight cruise ship cabin, huh?
>>
>>142926866
Pay off a few guys and they let me use the area below deck.
>>
>>142925991
Push him over the railing, and watch his face as the realization of his impending death appears.

Then I walk away and say "Looks like your lifepoints have hit zero, I win".
>>
>>142926848
>dead draws
You do know the KoG cheats right? Heart of the cards my ass. If he had Exodia he would've never lost a game.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>142927155
>55
Them digits don't lie.
>>
Convert to card fight vanguard or buddyfight
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.